Outcast Outcast versus Notorious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

authorjim

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
Currently own a talion 6S and a granite blx 3S. Love them both. The talion for its handling and the granite for its bashing wildness.

I would like something bigger than the granite. I am new at Arrma so I don’t know much about the outcast or the notorious.
Can someone tell me pros and cons about these trucks.
Thanks
Jim

I have the Notorious and it's probably my second favorite after the Talion being first 1:8 scale. Handles more like the Granite than the Talion for the short wheel base. Performs more like the Talion for the esc and motor combo and 6s capability....not as fast but plenty, plenty fast enough.
Plan to spend time upside down until you get the hang of the throttle because it's a wheelie machine.
I prefer the Backlip tires for their grip and bulk but the LP Backflips that come on the 4s model are what I run. Lighter and for me they work perfect for everything I need the truck to do.
It's huge fun and a wild animal. I love it and it can handle the ramps with flips no problem but also bounces over roots and divots like a crazy. Wide open throttle is essential. lol ?It can take a beating and you'll love it.

I always thought the Notorious 6s and 6s Outcast had more differences and just recently discovered that the only difference is the body. Since they are the same price I would be more drawn to the Notorious for the body design and the real paint scratch gimmick thing, plus I am in love with the color of that blue body.

Watched some Mojave videos today and it looks tough AF and so adding that to the long list of gotta have Arrmas someday.

Currently own a talion 6S and a granite blx 3S. Love them both. The talion for its handling and the granite for its bashing wildness.

I would like something bigger than the granite. I am new at Arrma so I don’t know much about the outcast or the notorious.
Can someone tell me pros and cons about these trucks.
Thanks
Jim
Just
I always thought the Notorious 6s and 6s Outcast had more differences and just recently discovered that the only difference is the body. Since they are the same price I would be more drawn to the Notorious for the body design and the real paint scratch gimmick thing, plus I am in love with the color of that blue body.

Watched some Mojave videos today and it looks tough AF and so adding that to the long list of gotta have Arrmas someday.
I just got a brand new Arma notorious 6s v4 yesterday

Attachments

• Image.jpg
    Image.jpg
    427.6 KB · Views: 45
Thanks bro ? yea I'm enjoying it!!! I got the kraton 6s v4 a week ago too so I got the best of arma ? sub to my YouTube channel called Brock Diesel!!!

I also really want a 6s model ?
am very busy now to make my 3s a 4s and hope next week ?
but will take a look at your YouTube channel ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back