outcast vs nero 6s big rock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tubbs07

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Hi there
I've got an outcast (which Is a beast!) and thinking of getting a Nero 6s BLX big rock.
Any thoughts?
Cheers

Hi there
I've got an outcast (which Is a beast!) and thinking of getting a Nero 6s BLX big rock.
Any thoughts?
Cheers

I wouldn't personally that's just my opinion but I've heard the nero platform is difficult to work on. And also has numerous problems this is my opinion of course and the decision is ultimately up to you but if you have a outcast and like it I'd personally look for one of the other models. I have a v2 outcast a v3 kraton a v3 typhon and have a order in for a v3 talion I'm extremely impressed by each of them. They all are different driving experiences the outcast is the sadistic insane 1 out of the group and my personal favorite. But my kraton is the reasonably stable yet powerful 1 and my typhon is just a speed demon that handles like it's on rails just point and it goes exactly where you want. I cant wait to get my talion because with as great as all my other models are I'm excited to see what it's all about. Happy bashing and hope this helps with your decision in your next arrma rig to add to your collection.

thanks for the feedback,
in England the v3Kraton is unavailable with no known delivery date. something to do with some company being taken over.
my temptation got the better of me so I went and brought the Nero, just waiting on the batteries, as my normal lipos wont fit. I see what you say about the chassis, it is all tucked away, will post a pic soon

I’m trying to come up with some sort of carbon fiber trays and Velcro for the batteries.

It is harder to work on than the Kraton for sure. I love my fazon hd shelf queen though - built from scratch and never run :joyful:
20116924-c4ce-4d70-aedc-9e53cf62c0ec-jpeg.14582

d22712f0-cbb3-4872-bbeb-bae8dabf8532-jpeg.14586

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back