Outcast Outcast vs Notorious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Body & Internal body support

that’s the only 2 differences

Notorious CAN run 4s by the way.

Depends on which version of the Notorious. The most recent Notorious has different a arms, different chassis, different shock towers and different electronics than the current Outcast. The "V4" Notorious is the same as the current Outcast.

Thats pretty cool its not just a name and a body anymore.

Seems odd that they updated the Notorious but not the Outcast. I wonder if the Notorious was vastly out-selling it? I suspect they will do an Outcast EXB this spring, although a Notorious EXB would be amazeballs. I like both, but the Notorious just looks awesome.

If you are buying now, go with the Notorious as it has been updated substantially.

Awesome! Thanks everyone! I thought I was done for awhile with my Senton 3s BLX I just bought, but after going out with TB RC Bashers a couple of weeks in a row, I need a true basher in my life. 6s seems to be the limit for awhile, I was thinking 4s, but , nah, I really like both the Notorious and Outcast, but Notorious it is. Now where to get it🤔😂
Anyone think there is a different vehicle that is better than the Notorious for the $? Kraton? I don’t know 😂 so many videos and stats. It’s dangerous that I can click a button and a Notorious is at my door tomorrow

Last edited:
Awesome! Thanks everyone! I thought I was done for awhile with my Senton 3s BLX I just bought, but after going out with TB RC Bashers a couple of weeks in a row, I need a true basher in my life. 6s seems to be the limit for awhile, I was thinking 4s, but , nah, I really like both the Notorious and Outcast, but Notorious it is. Now where to get it🤔😂
Anyone think there is a different vehicle that is better than the Notorious for the $? Kraton? I don’t know 😂 so many videos and stats. It’s dangerous that I can click a button and a Notorious is at my door tomorrow

I really like my Notorious. My son has a Kraton EXB and it’s great, but I like my wheelie machine, back flipping, front flipping, retro looking beast.

2B87CFE8-EDC1-4B72-986D-C06AEA7A934D.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back