Outcast Outcast vs Notorious?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@dadlifex3 you got rain. We expected a in here today n tonite. Wanted to run noto since its ben down a week due to a 45mph oak tree😂 broke arm n sum screws. Got it ready last nite now its too wet🤬😂
Yes tons of rain! Supposed to be raining alllllll day 😒. Glad you got it back in working order. Let me know how you like those RPM arms. I have liked mine so far.

Ok. So fighting the Notorious/Kraton fight😂 going to the hobby shop tomorrow to decide. Can I run 2 3s batteries? Do I need an adapter?

Ok. So fighting the Notorious/Kraton fight😂 going to the hobby shop tomorrow to decide. Can I run 2 3s batteries? Do I need an adapter?
You can use 2 3s batteries in native configuration.

You can also use 1 6s with the adapter.

You can use 2 3s batteries in native configuration.

You can also use 1 6s with the adapter.

No adapter required. The ESC comes with two male IC5 connectors and a loop back you plug into one of the to run a single 6S battery. It comes with everything you need to run 2 3S or 1 6S. Or one 4S.

No adapter required. The ESC comes with two male IC5 connectors and a loop back you plug into one of the to run a single 6S battery. It comes with everything you need to run 2 3S or 1 6S. Or one 4S.
Yes, the loop back is what I called the adapter. Potatoes/Potatoes. haha

In any case, you can use both configurations out of the box.

Hope you got the noto! I just picked one up yesterday myself Nd its amazing! It's a beast!
20210204_125402.jpg

Would the bearing kit for the outcast be the same for notorious then too?
Like Slick2500 said, yes.

I have a Notorious and something to note is that, for some reason, the Outcast has more name identification so most aftermarket companies reference the Outcast more than the Notorious. (Before my time but maybe the outcast was released first and that's why.) The parts are mostly interchangeable and with the Outcast EXB release, gives some easy to get upgrade path through Jenny's RC if you are not looking to go the full M2C route. (note to watch the differences between the V5 and EXB in EXB specific items like the diff internals and such)

Hurricane

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back