Outcast Wearing Terremoto 10 v2 body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Duke

Community Leader
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Limitless
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Outcast 6s
  6. Talion
  7. Typhon 6s
I've always loved the aggressive lines of this body on my daughters rig and I've never seen anyone try to fit one to an Arrma, so I figured I'd buy one in clear to see if I could get it to fit on my Outcast for a sleeker, meaner look.

IMG_8155.PNG

Ordered the body a couple weeks ago and finally got it trimmed and fitted up using Talion rear body posts for the front and proline body posts for the rear.

IMG_8192.JPG

IMG_8193.JPG

ready for paint tomorrow as long as the humidity stays down

IMG_8169.JPG

IMG_8171.JPG

IMG_8179.JPG

IMG_8184.JPG

IMG_8176.JPG

I was originally thinking storm trooper themed PS-1 white with PS-5 black trim, similar to this blue one I painted last year for her Terremoto ...

IMG_8194.JPG

.... but now I've decided for the 1st go round (and to speed things up so I can go bash) to go with an all PS-5 black and murdered out theme with red accents to follow the Arrma naked chassis color scheme. Should look pretty sinister imo

I'll order a 2nd body to do a Thomas P inspired "clear & colored" paneled body where I can spend all the time I want masking everything off and get the lines nice and crisp.

Last edited:
Did you put anything on the top of the outcast center cage thingy so that the center of the body has something to rest on when you land on the roof? Without that, the bodies on my other trucks have died a quick death. I made a roll bar for my stampede 4x4 and it has greatly increased my body life. I got a cage for my brushless e-revo for that very reason as well. Although, it has had some unintended side effects I need to deal with... the cage mounts to the front/rear body mount towers and when you lawn dart, it breaks the front tower a bit.

My plan is to land on all fours every time. :)

I haven't had a roof landing yet, mainly because I've been too busy to run much and the 2 packs I've gone through were running/tuning on the street. Rain and snow have had everything muddy for the last month here in NC, but I took the week of Christmas off to bash with my daughter and nephew, so rain or shine, as my plan for landing on all fours falls apart, so shall my new shell. :D

IMG_8266.JPG

I don't run a center stack anymore and have a new body in clear that will be here sometime next week along with more PS5 paint, so I'll just go ahead and stay ahead of the curve by getting a replacement body ready for standby. At a cost of $37 painted, I consider them expendable. Plus I have a lot of fun painting them so I'm not too torn up about destroying it after a good bashing.

I did line the inside and reinforce a few key areas though
IMG_8487.JPG

My bodies without a roll bar/cage of some sort supporting the highest point always break/split near the base of the windshield from the wheel cut outs. Even the outcast body with the center support in place has split nearly clear across the base of the windshield.

*Update*

The black body above has been retired after being destroyed during its 4th pack of hard bashing.
A mixture of 30f temperatures and Jack Daniels inspired ramp jumping, produced a rather large crack across the hood line and a broken wing mount.
IMG_8754.PNG

Once the crack started I decided to show it no mercy and put it out of its misery quickly and humanly with a barrage of cartwheels, roof landings and wheelie induced roof slides. I think the results speak for themselves.

Sometimes it's fun just to tear sh!t up for the sake of "testing its durability".

IMG_8528.JPG
IMG_8529.JPG
IMG_8530.JPG

RIP :D

*Update*

The black body above has been retired after being destroyed during its 4th pack of hard bashing.
A mixture of 30f temperatures and Jack Daniels inspired ramp jumping, produced a rather large crack across the hood line and a broken wing mount.
View attachment 27795

Once the crack started I decided to show it no mercy and put it out of its misery quickly and humanly with a barrage of cartwheels, roof landings and wheelie induced roof slides. I think the results speak for themselves.

Sometimes it's fun just to tear sh!t up for the sake of "testing its durability".

View attachment 27796View attachment 27797View attachment 27798

RIP :D
You know... these trucks have these round things on them called wheels. If they happen to touch the ground first, a lot of damage can be avoided. :)

Really trashed that thing!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back