Outcast Wearing Terremoto 10 v2 body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't do it, Jack Daniels and gravity did that.
I was just holding the transmitter and laughing at those two fighting it out. Hahaha
Team Jack Daniels/gravity 1 - Mr Duke 0. Finish painting that new body so we can see round 2.:p

I picked up a new Notorious body last week to beat on. Now that I know what the body will hold up to, this next Terremoto body will be for speed runs and ripping across grass pastures. It's sleeker and more aerodynamic so it should be better suited for trying to get me into the 70's while still running on the backflips. I've already been 67 on a 17t and I've got a couple more pinions I want to throw in there.

So yeah....:unsure: this next body will eventually suffer a similar fate, only instead of falling from the sky repeatedly, it'll probably be from loss of control at high speed. :)

I picked up a new Notorious body last week to beat on. Now that I know what the body will hold up to, this next Terremoto body will be for speed runs and ripping across grass pastures. It's sleeker and more aerodynamic so it should be better suited for trying to get me into the 70's while still running on the backflips. I've already been 67 on a 17t and I've got a couple more pinions I want to throw in there.

So yeah....:unsure: this next body will eventually suffer a similar fate, only instead of falling from the sky repeatedly, it'll probably be from loss of control at high speed. :)
Will your friend JD be joining you on the first run? If he is, it might just end up falling from the sky once again.

Jack's a bad influence and likes to party a lot.
I try not to bring that guy along with me when bashing, but I can't make any guarantees. :D

1548172821940.png

I have the same problem when spending time with the King;)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back