Outdrives

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wes84

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Are these a weak spot or just a mishap if they brake? 2nd run on my new notorious just getting use to the truck not doing anything crazy and the front left broke.

6s yes but barely half throttle. Just got it and only on the 2nd run trying to get use to first.

Damn I ran mine 6S a bunch of times never broke the axel hub, But I did sorta shred the teeth on the front outdrive it seems :\

These trucks man I tell ya, Im starting to regret ever getting into 6s vehicles, I really don't think these are built for this kinda speed and bashing, Theres far too may weak points..

But naa that ain't right or normal that never should broke.. least not that fuckin quick doing nothing.

Damn I ran mine 6S a bunch of times never broke the axel hub, But I did sorta shred the teeth on the front outdrive it seems :\

These trucks man I tell ya, Im starting to regret ever getting into 6s vehicles, I really don't think these are built for this kinda speed and bashing, Theres far too may weak points..

But naa that ain't right or normal that never should broke.. least not that fuckin quick doing nothing.
I knew there would be weak spots but I’ve never heard of these breaking bashing hard let along just driving around getting used to the truck. Granted I’ve had this longer b4 breaking then my traxxas ?

Good luck I sent in a ESC still waiting on that I should check the status actually last time i checked it said waiting for parts?

Item List:
1 - AR390069 Blx100 Brshls 3s Esc (ARAM0160)

Date/Time (CST)
Status
2/8/2019 1:29:30 PMHolding for Parts
2/8/2019 10:40:41 AMAssigned to Technician
2/7/2019 4:20:19 PMProduct Checked In

Are these a weak spot or just a mishap if they brake? 2nd run on my new notorious just getting use to the truck not doing anything crazy and the front left broke.View attachment 29754

Definitely not a common problem. And just driving at half throttle and just having it come apart like that? Freak occurrence.

Just noticed something with my front outdrives. The one that broke is the round one but the one on the right (also rear) are the ones with the flat sides. Any difference in the 2 kinds? Still waiting for a response from Arrma on this. Bought this from tower hobbies should I just call them or wait for Arrma to respond? Also is it the round ones or the flat sides that’s supposed to be on this truck?

I just had a better look at your photo and realized what your talking about. The fronts should be flat at the tip of the dog bone and the rears should be round. If you have one of each, left to right, someone messed up on assembly. Hard to make sense of it though, cause front and rear are 41mm difference in length. Must be from a different rig. Measure the lengths of all four, but mark what came off the front and back. Might help to figure out what's going on.

Still haven’t changed mine yet. Have changed on other brands before and it’s not hard at all.

I just had a better look at your photo and realized what your talking about. The fronts should be flat at the tip of the dog bone and the rears should be round. If you have one of each, left to right, someone messed up on assembly. Hard to make sense of it though, cause front and rear are 41mm difference in length. Must be from a different rig. Measure the lengths of all four, but mark what came off the front and back. Might help to figure out what's going on.
All of mine are flat, front, center and rear.

They sent me the replacement parts just haven’t had the time to change them out.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back