Overpowerrc’s X-Maxx build

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m also looking at the integy axles...... The integy axles look bigger too. But they should at least be a little stronger than gpm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/C28397BLUE...b-Axles-2-for-Traxxas-X-Maxx-4X4/163688650708

Did you order the axles yet? I ran Integy axles on my xmaxx and snapped them right away. They were brand new. I took them out and compared them to 6S axles and they’re basically identical. The axle set I used wasn’t from that specific kit but it wouldn’t surprise me if Integy uses the same dogbones on all their axle sets. Just warning ya.

Did you order the axles yet? I ran Integy axles on my xmaxx and snapped them right away. They were brand new. I took them out and compared them to 6S axles and they’re basically identical. The axle set I used wasn’t from that specific kit but it wouldn’t surprise me if Integy uses the same dogbones on all their axle sets. Just warning ya.
Good to know. The hot racing ones are out of stock but the pics of the integy ones looked bigger

So I forgot I even had this motor but if anyone wants it they can have it for shipping costs.
I don’t know if any x-Maxx Person can even use it.
It’s this motor

6EED15BB-376D-4313-83C7-69F88B892906.jpeg
9786FE11-6B4A-4D18-B237-ACBF47CA28A6.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back