Mojave Owned a Mojave for 30 Minutes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Be Ready

Built, Broke, Rebuilt, Repeat...
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Kraton 6s
  3. Kraton 4s
  4. Mojave
  5. Talion
  6. Typhon 3s
  7. Typhon 6s
Funny story guys!! Well after seeing a post by SarsK9 about a CL ad in Louisville . A guy here is selling a few Arrma rigs.. He had a Mojave, Kraton 6S , and a Talion 6S. All of these rigs are about 3 months old and in super great shape. I called the guy yesterday and set up a appointment to meet him today after work. In the meantime I called my BIL who owns a Senton 3S and told him about the deal... He declined my offer in us grabbing a 2 rig deal... Fast forward to today after getting some quality advice from Ed ... Thanks Brother!! I went and bought the Mojave tonight... Awesome rig for sure... We’ll here’s where it got interesting. I’m on my way home and my phone rings... It’s my BIL . He said he has been thinking the deal all day.... Keep in mind I have the Mojave in the back of my truck and on my way home at this time. ?
Now’s he’s interested . ? I never pass up a opportunity to mess with him .... Soooo I told him he’s SOL and the Mojave is in the back of my truck as we speak... Snooze you lose Bro. ... I get this “Oh Man... You going to keep it “ in a really sad voice.... ? I said I’ll bring it by and let you see it... I arrived and got it out, put a battery in it and ripped it down his yard to the street and back. Handed him the radio and let him rip it. He was really impressed I could tell... Now feeling like he missed a golden opportunity I could literally see him kicking his own ass... I just set there giggling at him... But being the great guy I am... ? I gave him the opportunity to get it again. He loves his Senton and was considering getting the Mojave first, but wanted to get his feet wet the Senton before jumping into the 6S rigs. He’s hooked for sure now!! So I handed back the junky radio and told him ... It’s yours bro. Enjoy!! Oh he’s so happy now... ? So here was my Mojave for 30 minutes...Now my brother in laws Mojave ??‍♂️
D46ED4BF-30C5-4811-9C8F-8981E8B623F1.jpeg
8A080E28-2896-4BFA-AB6D-0F5389A00896.jpeg

Nice brother. way to share the love? maybe you will get to pick one of your choice ? in the draw if you win would def be a lovely ending ✌️

Nice brother. way to share the love? maybe you will get to pick one of your choice ? in the draw if you win would def be a lovely ending ✌
Oh that would be sweet for sure... Good Karma going into the drawing! Thanks Brother!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back