Paddle tire on my senton 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doomdu

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
Hi ! As I am knew to this hobby, I read a little bit and there is quite a lot of post talking about switching tires but I didnt find the proper answer. So my question is : can I put paddle tire on my senton 3s without any modifications ? I would like to buy mouted wheel if possible . Thanks for answering !!

Hi ! As I am knew to this hobby, I read a little bit and there is quite a lot of post talking about switching tires but I didnt find the proper answer. So my question is : can I put paddle tire on my senton 3s without any modifications ? I would like to buy mouted wheel if possible . Thanks for answering !!
Does something like that (TRX5891) that fits on the slash can fit on my senton ?

Have you found any yet that fit

Been wondering the same thing

any tires can fit the arrma senton as long as it has a 14mm hex or you can swap over to 12 which is more money but i perfer the arrma granite rims with 2.8 with the proline badlands

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back