Mojave Paddle tires for Mojave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickD5

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Mojave
Any good recommendations on some paddle tires for the Arrma Mojave 6s? Prefer some pre mounted ones. Looking for that rooster in the sand :) Thanks

I don't think you will find them for your size from Pro-Line. You would probably need a buggy sized 1/8 17mm wheel with a paddle tire on it. PL makes an MT size paddle premount, but on a 3.8" wheel size. Too large??
But honestly, sand will not rooster much in a closed bodied rig. :LOL:You will just load up all that sand inside your chassis and trash it. IMHO. Haven't you noticed how all the dirt that collects in the Mojave??? Depends where you bash....
Others here may have better info.:cool:

I don't think you will find them for your size from Pro-Line. You would probably need a buggy sized 1/8 17mm wheel with a paddle tire on it. PL makes an MT size paddle premount, but on a 3.8" wheel size. Too large??
But honestly, sand will not rooster much in a closed bodied rig. :LOL:You will just load up all that sand inside your chassis and trash it. IMHO. Haven't you noticed how all the dirt that collects in the Mojave??? Depends where you bash....
Others here may have better info.:cool:

Yea I noticed that, that’s my only complaint with my Mojave, other than that it’s one of my favorite RCs I own. actually... not my only complaint, i have replaced the fan on the ESC about 4 times now lol!

Yea I noticed that, that’s my only complaint with my Mojave, other than that it’s one of my favorite RCs I own. actually... not my only complaint, i have replaced the fan on the ESC about 4 times now lol!
Why are you breaking fans so much? Thats weird

Because of where I drive it mostly, there are lots of wood chips and twigs that the tire kicks into the chassis, which then gets caught in the fan. i tried using one of those dust covers but i find it generates a lot of extra heat

Because of where I drive it mostly, there are lots of wood chips and twigs that the tire kicks into the chassis, which then gets caught in the fan. i tried using one of those dust covers but i find it generates a lot of extra heat
Just take out the fan screws, cut out a bit of breathable bandage, then place it on the fan cover and then screw it in. Works perfectly.

I was thinking about 2.8 sand paws on f-11 17mm wheels. Anybody do this yet?

I got these for my mojave. they are about the same size and weight of the stock tires. they work great. I don't know if its the paddles or the car itself, i see a lot of power loss with the paddles.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B089LVP3RC/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I destroyed one of the stock rims so i can't put them on until i get the new ones in to replace them. the plastic wore away and the axle burnt the rim off.
those are 120mm overall diameter vs the stock 139. So you should see a speed loss but acceleration gain on these to some extent. I was going to order some myself but just cant go to a smaller tire. do you have a pic of what they look like installed on the mojave?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back