Infraction Paint coming off on infraction body

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomCT0547

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Typhon 6s
I've had my infraction for about a year now and have just painted a new body for it. I have the scorched inner mudguards but the old body still had quite a bit of paint come off in the inside. I don't want this to happen to the new body and was just wondering if there is any way to stop this happening. (I have also put the included stickers in the wheel arch to stop some of the rocks but they don't stop all of them) Thanks

Gorilla tape! Or any heavy duty tape at the wheel fenders, body mounts, sideskirts and anywhere else the body will likely rub 👌 also, if you've painted your own body, it'll be best to spray it with a clear backing coat to protect the paint from being peeled away if you ever need to remove the tape

Gorilla tape! Or any heavy duty tape at the wheel fenders, body mounts, sideskirts and anywhere else the body will likely rub 👌 also, if you've painted your own body, it'll be best to spray it with a clear backing coat to protect the paint from being peeled away if you ever need to remove the tape
Thanks so much 👍 I’ll order some clear coat now and try that as soon as it comes

I've had my infraction for about a year now and have just painted a new body for it. I have the scorched inner mudguards but the old body still had quite a bit of paint come off in the inside. I don't want this to happen to the new body and was just wondering if there is any way to stop this happening. (I have also put the included stickers in the wheel arch to stop some of the rocks but they don't stop all of them) Thanks
Don’t use it? I have basher bodies. And unused bodies.

I painted my underside with plasti dip on some cars. Does a great job 4 to 5 layers.

Don’t use it? I have basher bodies. And unused bodies.
I think I will 100% use the old body when its wet or there's a bunch of gravel but I would like to get a bit of use out of it.
I painted my underside with plasti dip on some cars. Does a great job 4 to 5 layers.
Thanks, I might give this a go it sounds like it would hold up for a while

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back