Painted up a new Talion body....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigSplit

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Talion
I couldn't find an aftermarket body that I liked and I thought would fit well on the Talion so I purchased a clear stock. I am happy I did, I really love the talion body. One of the best Truggy bodies I've seen.

Now on to the good stuff. It was my first paint job outside of peeling stickers and spraying the stock body down with truckbed liner to make it last a little Longer....
IMAG0147.jpg
IMAG0146.jpg
IMAG0145.jpg

And before someone mentions it, I threw the wheels on to take a quick pic...lol I know they are backwards and no I didn't run it that way

Nice, mine doesn't look so good now...lol

Attachments

• IMAG0167.jpg
    IMAG0167.jpg
    699.5 KB · Views: 131
Lol, I can't wait to get a new clear body and see what I can do my second go around

I kept upping the pinion. I was bashing with a 21t pinion and never checked the temps. The stock ESC burst into a ball of flames

Okay hehe 21 pinion for bashing is way too much :D but youll never know until u try it. Cant you talk to Arrma to get a new one?

Armma already replaced everything; all electronics, melted plastics, center diff, both a clear stock body & new prepainted stock body and sent me some duratrax posse truggy tires/wheels. It took some time and me bugging them but they definitely took care of me.

Armma already replaced everything; all electronics, melted plastics, center diff, both a clear stock body & new prepainted stock body and sent me some duratrax posse truggy tires/wheels. It took some time and me bugging them but they definitely took care of me.

Really really good! Shoutout to Arrma! they hooked you up with multiple parts, nice!

Not long ago I had an issue with my Losi Ten Rally-X, i bought a programming card for my dynamite esc and tried to connect them together. It figured out but i wasnt able to onnect my esc to my pc....that i can update the esc. On the prog box it always said update firmware...

I had alot of email contact with horizon hobby germany, but they cant help me and i have to wait more than a week for a single response of them...at first they tried to sell me smth, after that they don't understand my problem, so i have done a video to make it clear what my problem is and after i send them the link to the video, i never heard again nothing from them........
so i asked horizon hobby Us. They understood my problem and answered very fast, but unfortunately they cant help me with my problem, so i sold the ten rally x.

For me it is clear that i will never buy a horizon hobby product again.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back