SOLD / FOUND Parking lot basher

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I want this so bad. It just looks fast and fantastic. “But honey! It’s only 600 bucks and I have to do SOMETHING with this Talion body?” I got the death stare. Bump!

Why is my “I cant buy this rig but want to so bad” doing on page 2? Lol. Bump!

Will someone buy the darn thing 😁.so that person can post a video..let's go
I mean cmon… @King blitz is right. The people that really want it (😭) can’t buy it and the entire forum is salivating over this @Rcproponent masterpiece. You buy ANYTHING else for 600 bones? You’re getting screwed! 🤯😏
I want to see it ripping triple digits! 💯

Yup .this thing is already set .no need to do anything to it just throw your lipos and run it lol .I don't get how a deal like this is still here for sale ..I'd buy it myself but Im pretty much all set with anymore rigs. Have plenty .but for someone who is looking for a first or even last basher here you go ..what ya all waiting for 😁👍

I’m really easing my wife into it. It’s her birthday 4/4. Me? I got a 999.99 on sale DBXLE. I’m being reminded of it. F it. I’ll give her a grand. My score is high and debt to income is low. Great trade off when I get this. It’s a very sensitive and expensive touchy subject. If I pull it off? I’m changing my name to Ethan Hunt. 🙏🏻😁
This IS mission impossible! (You know you heard that theme song!)

I’m really easing my wife into it. It’s her birthday 4/4. Me? I got a 999.99 on sale DBXLE. I’m being reminded of it. F it. I’ll give her a grand. My score is high and debt to income is low. Great trade off when I get this. It’s a very sensitive and expensive touchy subject. If I pull it off? I’m changing my name to Ethan Hunt. 🙏🏻😁
This IS mission impossible! (You know you heard that theme song!)
That would be so awesome if you bought this .I'd be happy for you.id even light up a phat dookie and to celebrate
The only way I'd buy this is if I let go one of my 50" catamaran rc boats and I just can't do that..I love my boats to much.and Id have to get at least 1500 for it and not to many have that kind of loot to drop on a toy.so I'll keep them.

I would do the same. (Burn a log!) I have a new body with roof racks to protect it. It’s already has an unbreakable wing and mount. Plus I love speed and RTR hand built is right up my ally. It’s not like no one here knows how to help me build this into a rocket…. 😂😂😂

Last edited:
I would do the same. (Burn a log!) I have a new body with roof racks to protect it. It’s already has an unbreakable wing and mount. Plus I love speed and RTR hand built is right up my ally. It’s not like no one here knows how to help me build this into a rocket…. 😂😂😂
I'm sure it's already a rocket 🚀🚀🚀.

I mean cmon… @King blitz is right. The people that really want it (😭) can’t buy it and the entire forum is salivating over this @Rcproponent masterpiece. You buy ANYTHING else for 600 bones? You’re getting screwed! 🤯😏
I want to see it ripping triple digits! 💯
When @Rcproponent has one to let go, they don't last long. They are meticulously built. And conservatively priced. And he Knows all these Arrma rigs very well. They are turnkey. No RTR out the box is Turnkey. Proof is in the pudding.;)

Michael J Fox Hello GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Who owns my friggin speed Talion. And where are me and @King blitz ‘s vids! Cmon!

Michael J Fox Hello GIF by Back to the Future Trilogy

Who owns my friggin speed Talion. And where are me and @King blitz ‘s vids! Cmon!
🤣🤣 I know I know .I keep telling everyone to make vids but yet here I am with no vids to show.ok so my sad story is I don't have a go pro yet..my wife can't use my phone because she can't stay still .she will record everything but what's she's supposed to lol.that camera will be up at the sky and at the ground but not on my BIG PAPA LONG ROCK .don't ask me why but she can't record for poop.lol so I need something on my god damn fore head .😁 I shall make a vid as soon as I go 4s and you all will see the meanest ,longest street jacked the fk up Big rock . something the world has never seen before 🤣🤣 I promise.mean while stay tuned to my updates on my build thread.👍as soon as I post new stuff.i need that motivation from all of ya

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back