Infraction Part by part hand built one piece at a time and the start is mostly from spare parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Boggs3010

Very Active Member
Rig of the Month Winner
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Fireteam
  3. Infraction
  4. Limitless
  5. Vendetta
And left overs from the rebuild a week ago. Was going to upgrade with some aluminum parts. But I just bought hot dog customs Felony, and good bye budget. 😛 I have a few more parts not pictured. That can't go on yet. I have a few spare bodies one still sealed. Numerous wheels. And have blx system. And extra futaba reciver. Will need to learn how to bind a 2nd one. But that is months down the road.

IMG_20210625_125416608_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210625_125405893_HDR.jpg

Let me know if there's little things you need I may have and be able to return the favor for you helping me out👊
Actually yes if possible ,some small some big. Willing to pay.

Small from hub with oring just 1
Hing pin 1
Shocks all 4 few weeks away as the $$
Front diff and cover.
Hex hubs all 4

The rest I think I have ordered or have it. Sure I missed a part or 2. But that is the joy of learning.

I've got a couple hinge pins for sure, for front diff and cover you mean the gearbox and complete diff with input? I may have the hex's with pins as well.

I've got a couple hinge pins for sure, for front diff and cover you mean the gearbox and complete diff with input? I may have the hex's with pins as well.
Yes sir complete, all good next payday, I will get that as I need it to complete the front assembly.
Hing pin will work hate to buy 4, I need just 1.

A few more pieces added, self made. Left overs when I had a 3d printer. Gave it up the smell bothered the wife. Mismatched color on purpose I have matching sets. And a carbon fiber on the chassis for protection. Will add more as it progresses. JRC parts will be here by the weekend. Sunday or Monday will see an update. Went to buy a diff with housing but sold out at JRC. And a carbon fiber RX box cover. Purchased not made by myself. Center braces will be a few weeks. From AliExpress saved a little money 💲 worth the wait.

IMG_20210630_154345978.jpg

IMG_20210630_154425598_HDR.jpg

V1, a little less $ thanks though. 39.00

Just spend my money. Prolly gonna get it. Thanks

For sure just trying to help out! That's one thing I've found is you have to browse all the different rigs as sometimes the exact same part is OOS for one model but not another. And also for some really odd reason the same part for say the Infraction will be more expensive than the exact same part but sold for the Typhon lol. So pro tip for Jenny's shopping is you have to check every model that has the same part and compare price and availability 👍

Ordered!! No ....no more. Budget shot 😁

Ordered!! No ....no more. Budget shot 😁
I hear ya, over $100 spent on Bigrock/Granite for new shocks and aluminum hubs and also $125 for new 1717 1260kv for the Limitless 🤑🤑

Few more pieces added. Have aluminum center braces ordered. Next up to order drive shaft / cvds and shocks. Esc I want to order a 160amp. Probably a max 6 combo. (Months away)

IMG_20210707_101930742.jpg

IMG_20210707_093545488.jpg

IMG_20210707_101457416.jpg

Little more work and some electronics. I like the center bracing really looks good. Waiting on JRC to get the rear and front bottom pieces in and it will appear more complete. Shocks up next.

IMG_20210710_135355157.jpg

IMG_20210710_135348599.jpg

Last edited:
Back