Granite Part ID - Granite

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

GraniteFox

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton EXB
  4. Mojave 4s
  5. Outcast 4s
  6. Outcast EXB
Pulled this MIP looking drive shaft off a Arrma Granite BLX V2.......any idea manufacturer.....stumper
What..JPG

Last edited:
I know…..I have seen many and this one is off the radar. It is beefy just like one of those MIP shafts. It a stumper. The granite has these on the front and the gpm version on the rear.
Haha. Integy. Thank you!

I have the GPMs on my granite and they are great, no more broken drive shaft since. They are heavy but the granite still wheelies like crazy if you want.

Hey guys I gotta quick question. Still stock motor and esc, but wanna keep my jacked up truck look. But it seems harder on the u-joints on my drive shafts. The GPM or Integy would be ok on my Big Rock?

Hey guys I gotta quick question. Still stock motor and esc, but wanna keep my jacked up truck look. But it seems harder on the u-joints on my drive shafts. The GPM or Integy would be ok on my Big Rock?
I have GPM CVDs on my Big Rock and the work great. Holding up to 4s for over 3 months now.

I have a used silver gpm set (2) if you are interested. Ship USA only. Say $22.00 shipped.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back