Outcast Part name and number

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

longsmb

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
The other day I was putting my Outcast away and noticed one of the upper A-arms was loose. After the RPM replacement arrived, I tore it down and discovered that the it was not the A-arm that was broken. I have attached two pictures, one of the broken side and the other of the intact side. It looks like a piece that attaches to the top plate and that the hinge pin screws into is broken. I can't seem to find what it is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

IMG_1319-2.jpg
IMG_1318-2.jpg

The other day I was putting my Outcast away and noticed one of the upper A-arms was loose. After the RPM replacement arrived, I tore it down and discovered that the it was not the A-arm that was broken. I have attached two pictures, one of the broken side and the other of the intact side. It looks like a piece that attaches to the top plate and that the hinge pin screws into is broken. I can't seem to find what it is. Any help is appreciated. Thanks

View attachment 35803View attachment 35804

That’s the upper arm mount, this is the voltage upgrade

https://www.voltagehobbies.com/store/p24/Voltage_Hobbies_Upper_Arm_Mount_for_ARRMA_Kraton,_Talion,_Typhon,_Senton,_Outcast.html#/

And the original part number is AR330379

Steering.png
Steering.png

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back