Part # or suggestion for that foam peice that holds the wires into the reciever box

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TraverseCity420

Total Arrma Fanboy
Reaction score
Need either a part # or a suggestion on how to fix my current fiddlestick up.. The foam split in 1/2 when I was tryin to put everything back in and i lost 1/2 of the foam now :\

So.. part # or suggestion on another option to waterproof the box?

Need either a part # or a suggestion on how to fix my current fiddlestick up.. The foam split in 1/2 when I was tryin to put everything back in and i lost 1/2 of the foam now :\

So.. part # or suggestion on another option to waterproof the box?
Just hold your finger over the hole. That'll keep the water out. Ok, ok, now that I got that out of my system, if you have some old tire foams, you might be able to cut a sliver that'll do the job, without buying a new part. I think it only comes with a complete receiver box purchase. Replace it every once and a while to make sure it doesn't hold too much water, but should keep the electronics in the box, fairly dry. I know that foam is more of a Neoprene than a sponge (tire foams), but with regular checks, should still do the job.

Just hold your finger over the hole. That'll keep the water out. Ok, ok, now that I got that out of my system, if you have some old tire foams, you might be able to cut a sliver that'll do the job, without buying a new part. I think it only comes with a complete receiver box purchase. Replace it every once and a while to make sure it doesn't hold too much water, but should keep the electronics in the box, fairly dry. I know that foam is more of a Neoprene than a sponge (tire foams), but with regular checks, should still do the job.

No spare foam just yet tho one of my badlands does have a huge rip in the tire don't think its really useable anymore might just pull that apart and use it, along with the other suggestion of silicone :D

Thanks you guys rock!

No spare foam just yet tho one of my badlands does have a huge rip in the tire don't think its really useable anymore might just pull that apart and use it, along with the other suggestion of silicone :D

Thanks you guys rock!
Just keep using your finger til you get the foam out of that Badland:ROFLMAO:

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back