SOLD / FOUND Parting Out: Outcast 6s BEAST full of upgrades + Kraton full conversion parts and spares

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

jonUF02

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Kraton 6s
  2. Nero
  3. Outcast 6s
  4. Outcast 4s
The time has come to part with my BEAST Arrma 6s rig. It's just too big, scary, and dangerous around my 3yr old and soon to be new baby. I'm going to downgrade to 1/10 4s platform and a crawler for the kids. Currently configured as an Outcast with silver body that has been bashed. I'm sure I have well over the asking price in here, maybe double. Looking for $1000. Here is the list, and I'll try to get some pics up soon, click my profile and see some posts for some pics.

Castle MMX ESC with custom installed Wild Turbo high RPM fan
Arrma Nero Red motor 2000kv + heatsink + Wild Turbo high RPM fan
Savox Servo 1256tg
Alum servo mount
HR diff cups front + center
HR chassis braces F+R
HR front knuckles
HR motor mount
RR hardened pinion 15T
Front diff has all Mugen internals
V4 steering full setup, not installed yet
Fast Eddy sealaed bearing kit
RPM arms front and rear with rear mud guards
Tekno 1/8 shocks x4 with multiple sets of spring choices
Carbon Fiber shock towers F+R
RPM front bumper

Complete set of original parts to convert to Kraton (body is very rough)
Tons of original spare parts included, one spare backflip tire/wheel in good condition

Outcast is dialed in to run on 6s and handle / jump amazing, many hours of testing motor, gearing, suspension, diffs

Edit - also including one new 6s pack HRB 6000mah, never ran ($80 on Amazon), and one used 6s pack, a little puffed, HRB 5000mah.

Last edited:
Images

20191205_083653.jpg
20191205_083630.jpg
20191205_083733.jpg
20191205_083719.jpg
20191205_083809.jpg
20191205_083755.jpg
20191205_083938.jpg
20191205_083835.jpg
20191205_084237.jpg
20191205_084004.jpg
20191205_084728.jpg
20191205_084314.jpg

If you are parting this out how much for the wheels and tires and body?

Kraton conversion parts and new 6000mah battery sold.

Motor and ESC are listed on Ebay.
If you are parting this out how much for the wheels and tires and body?
I have the set of 4 tires on it + 1 spare that's good. I'll do all 5 and the body for $70 and I'll pay shipping via USPS.

What’s your price on rolling chassis + body?

Or rolling chassis+ body + tires?

I thought I had posted a parts list with prices I expect, I don't know where it went, so here it is again.

Castle MMX ESC with custom installed Wild Turbo high RPM fan, Castle Cap Pack soldered on and single XT90 connector, will include a Y adapter to run 2x XT90 batteries in series = $SOLD

Arrma Nero Red motor 2000kv + heatsink + Yeah Racing Tornado+ aluminum frame high RPM fan = $75

Alum servo mount, polished silver, brand not marked, believe it's Voltage Hobbies = $SOLD
4x Backflip tires/wheels in good shape = $40 + shipping in medium flat rate box
1x Backflip tire - $10 + ship
HR Outcast/Notorious chassis braces F+R = $30
HR rear chassis brace for Kraton = $SOLD
HR front knuckles (maybe 2 runs on them) = $30
HR motor mount = $SOLD
Front diff has all Mugen internals and HR alum cup = $SOLD
Center diff and spur assembled with HR alum cup = $SOLD
V4 steering full setup, new not installed yet = $SOLD
RPM arms front and rear with rear mud guards = $25
Tekno 1/8 shocks x4 with multiple sets of spring choices = $80
Kraton conversion parts including chassis plate, body mounts, shaft, brace, rough body, 2 wings, etc = $SOLD
Carbon Fiber rear shock tower - really nice piece that you can't get anymore, copy of original in 4 or 5 mm carbon fiber, flexible, tough, light = $25
Remainder of Outcast chassis and basher body, no electronics, diffs, or tires, all the spare parts I have = $200
Brand new HRB 6000mah 6s battery with XT90 connector - $SOLD
Used HRB 5000mah 6s battery - offer

My plan is to sell off all the non-stock parts individually or in bundles. The remaining chassis would be back in stock form. I went through my spares and I think I'm missing a couple things to make it complete, and I have multiples of some parts. What's missing - pair of stock shocks, stock center diff and motor mount. For the remaining stock chassis and body with whatever spare parts I have left in the end I was thinking $200. If interested in the any upgrade parts just add to the price and maybe we can negotiate a little bundle deal. I'm slowly getting all the parts photographed and put up on Ebay.

Last edited:
Interested in:
HR motor mount
Front diff has all Mugen internals and HR alum cup
Center diff and spur assembled with HR alum cup

Shipped to Canada. Paypal verified.

Invoice paid.

When you say "mugen internals", which Mugen model are you (they) talking about exactly? Been researching this and there are many Mugens to choose from. MBX7? MBX8? Which versions?

You can look through the parts diagrams of each model and compare, you will likely find all of those diff parts are exactly the same numbers. 7 or 8 is just the revision number like Arrma v2, v3, etc. Those parts have not changed. What I did is bought an entire diff like this link and threw out the Mugen cup and spur in favor of the Arrma. I think I described it all in the thread. Someone did mention some option parts called "high traction" that have different teeth, but to order all the tiny parts separately costs a lot more than this route. It's the same with my Tekno shocks, all the part numbers are the same for truggy, buggy, nitro, electric, MT, all except for the spring choices.

https://www.dollarhobbyz.com/products/mugen-1-8-mbx8-differential-outdrives?variant=12271501541448

I'll get your parts packaged and shipped ASAP. Thanks!

Parts list updated, most of the rest is on Ebay as well.

I have the truck back to stock form so I was going to sell it as a "slider" meaning no motor, esc, radio, or tires. I did drop a spare Hexfly 15KG servo in it and it will come with the body unless sold separately first. Comes with the RPM front and TBR rear bumpers, Fast Eddy sealed bearings. It's missing only a few parts to be ready:

missing:
2 rear shocks
1 front shock missing the internal round piston top thing and o-ring
motor mount
spur gear

I have lots of spare parts that will come with it, but I don't have those things above.

Last edited:
Here's what I have left now. Everything but the bulky tires I'll cover shipping.

Arrma Nero Red motor 2000kv + heatsink + Yeah Racing Tornado+ aluminum frame high RPM fan = $75
4x Backflip tires/wheels in good shape = $40 + shipping in medium flat rate box
1x Backflip tire - $10 + ship
HR Outcast/Notorious chassis braces F+R = $30
RPM arms front and rear with rear mud guards = $25
Tekno 1/8 shocks x4 with multiple sets of spring choices = $80
Carbon Fiber rear shock tower - copy of original in 4 or 5 mm carbon fiber, flexible, tough, light = $25
Used HRB 5000mah 6s battery - offer

Very little left:

1x Backflip tire/wheel - $10 + ship
Tekno 1/8 shocks x4 with multiple sets of spring choices and standoffs = $80
Carbon Fiber rear shock tower - copy of original in 4 or 5 mm carbon fiber, flexible, tough, light = $25
HR sway bar hold-down bar pieces F/R = +10 if bundled with something else

Last edited:
RPM arms well received, thank you Jon!
I checked and couldn’t find any type of feedback system on here? If there is, point me in the right direction and I’ll leave + feedback. Thanks!

No problem, I'm not sure if there is any way to do that. Thanks!

Here is all that I have left now:

Tekno 1/8 shocks x4 with multiple sets of spring choices and standoffs = $80
HR sway bar hold-down bar pieces F/R = +10 if bundled with something else

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back