PARTS ARE COMING...PARTS ARE COMING!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Hyper

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 4:23 PM
Subject: [#SDS-323-65234]: ARRMA Parts Availability?

Thank you for your recent contact with Horizon Hobby. The information provided to us is that Arrma parts will be coming in just about every week this month and next month. So depending on what you are looking for you should see stock availability coming in weekly over the next 6 weeks. We apologize for any inconvenience this has caused you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horizon Hobby
Product Support

Ticket Details

Tower Hobbies now has dboots backflips in stock along with new diff cases and a few various other previously hard to find items

IMG_6944.PNG

Tower had Kratons in stock the other day and some guys on the Arrma Army Facebook page had their backorders fulfilled. Tower also had diffs in stock the other day too.

As of today Tower has 43T front/rear complete diff sets (part# AR220041) along with individual 43T spiral cut crown gears (part# AR310497) in stock.
I've seen people paying stupid money on eBay auctions for these 2 items over the last month or so.

They added a few Talion takeoffs the other day. Diffs chassis shocks plastics electronics

Last edited:
I’m having no problem with parts in Canada it picked up big time
Yeah I haven't really had issues with that much since everything picked back up. Shock O rings are about the only things that I have had issues with so I just upgraded my shocks to Tekno shocks LOL.

Yeah I haven't really had issues with that much since everything picked back up. Shock O rings are about the only things that I have had issues with so I just upgraded my shocks to Tekno shocks LOL.
Lol the only thing I’m waiting for is the v3 shocks.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back