Kraton Parts difference between Kraton 4s and outcast 4s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trackjunkie

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Infraction
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
Hello from Texas, I just joined the forum. I've had Arrma for a while, bust just now looking to see if there was a forum for them. I do have a question I searched for but can't find the answer for.

I bought my son a Kraton 4s for his birthday a month ago. I tried to push the outcast thinking he would like it better, but he wanted the Kraton. Here we are a month later, he likes the outcast more. I told him he can use his money to convert it to an outcast. So, other than the easy parts to see i.e. body, bumper, wheels/tires, wing, are there any other parts he'll need to convert it? Body mount posts?

Welcome! You will need Chassis, centre driveshaft, T2T brace, side guards, bumpers, wing, body, tires aren’t necessary as the kraton ones work better on pavement, road ect but if your driving on dirt the backflip Lps are the best, the cheapest place to get the stuff from is Jenny’s rc?Good luck with the conversion?

Welcome! Someone is doing this and just posted the part numbers to convert over. Got his parts from Jennys RC.

Welcome! You will need Chassis, centre driveshaft, T2T brace, side guards, bumpers, wing, body, tires aren’t necessary as the kraton ones work better on pavement, road ect but if your driving on dirt the backflip Lps are the best, the cheapest place to get the stuff from is Jenny’s rc?Good luck with the conversion?

Thank you. I let him read your post and he's just decided to stick with his Kraton. Lol. He's a kid, what can I say? He can't remember me trying to get him to get the Outcast. If he'd gotten the outcast, he'd want the Kraton for the way it handles, since he has the Kraton, he wants the outcast for the stunts. Again, thank you for the list. If he changes his mind, I'll refer back to it.

Thank you. I let him read your post and he's just decided to stick with his Kraton. Lol. He's a kid, what can I say? He can't remember me trying to get him to get the Outcast. If he'd gotten the outcast, he'd want the Kraton for the way it handles, since he has the Kraton, he wants the outcast for the stunts. Again, thank you for the list. If he changes his mind, I'll refer back to it.
One rig is never enough

Lol, anytime dude?

One rig is never enough

Agreed, but he sold his other car to his cousin so he would have a car to play too. Lol, commendable, and understandable. I'll probably nudge him into saving for the 6s version though so parts of mine will work on it.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back