Senton Parts Help Appreciated

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Greengaunja

Ise da by' dat burns da Senton........
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Senton 3s
Ok, Guru at my LHS is away sick and the person handling parts online is telling me I cant get Senton parts anymore as Senton is discontinued. We all know this is wrong. Senton named parts may be discontinued, yet the 6S BLX line shares many similar parts. The online parts/upgrade list isn't helpful and looking in my manual which lists Typhon, Talion, Kraton, Outcast, and Senton most of the parts look the same. Problem is, if some have slight differences they may not work. All the parts between the models have different numbers. If I were to choose one of the other models, which would most likely work on my Senton 6s?
For example, the manual lists the front arms for Senton as AR330370 and AR330371. Kraton 6s lists them as AR330219 and AR330218.
If it helps, what Im looking for are the front and rear arms, steering blocks, rear hubs, chassis braces, front sway bar kit, rear CVD shafts, tower braces just to name a few.
One thing I notice is all the other arms look like they MIGHT be longer. This i don't mind but if they are, do I need longer cvd shafts?(meaning replacing the front 2)
Thanks for any advice and insight anyone can add.
1611338796235759936020075014979.jpg
16113388603817480700080007437260.jpg

Is there anything in particular that you broke and are trying to buy??
Only the rear hub. But im trying to order upgraded parts(rpm/aluminum) and some stock to have on hand for future occurrences.
All 1/8 an most 1/7 parts (suspension) are all compatible.i can get most S6 Parts on Amazon in the us.
Yeah same here but most parts are in the States and many of them the shipping/customs are double the price.
Screenshot_20210122-201521_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20210122-201257_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Those are just examples

Last edited:
Wow 22 cd$!!!! I'm sorry that sucks.i shipped a esc to @Exc3l an it cost 20$ us.how far from us are you.id find a way around that.but I'm sure that's illegal.

A 5 minute drive and I can see Rochester lol. Yeah, across Lake Ontario. All we need to do is design an RC boat with that range.
Know the worst part? Shipping is illogical.
Screenshot_20210122-221219_Amazon Shopping.jpg

You and I both know that motor is 5-10 times heavier than the parts above. Same shipping cost?
I wrote to three Amazon sellers in states and asked about flat shipping rates on multiple items. All three said "nope" because of Amazon. I wrote Amazon. They said to take advantage of the "package deals"(the two-3 suggested items). These things:
Screenshot_20210122-221815_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Screenshot_20210122-221714_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Dumb. To get one or two things I want gotta buy something I don't want??

Last edited:
I think the closest would be the typhon. It has the shortest arms of them all. I'm not 100% sure if the senton arms are a tad shorter but i did order some to see just in case on a build i'm doing. If you do go to typhon arms you will probably need the drive shafts and possibly the linkages for steering/turnbuckles in the rear. I don't have the senton ones but if the arms are smaller i'm going to shorten up the typhon ones to work. If you go with any other wheel besides the typhon/senton/mojave you will probably need the kraton/outcast style hubs to clear the wheels. The wheel rubs on the stubbier hubs. Also JBI and M2c make extensions you could put on if you go that route.

I think the closest would be the typhon. It has the shortest arms of them all. I'm not 100% sure if the senton arms are a tad shorter but i did order some to see just in case on a build i'm doing. If you do go to typhon arms you will probably need the drive shafts and possibly the linkages for steering/turnbuckles in the rear. I don't have the senton ones but if the arms are smaller i'm going to shorten up the typhon ones to work. If you go with any other wheel besides the typhon/senton/mojave you will probably need the kraton/outcast style hubs to clear the wheels. The wheel rubs on the stubbier hubs. Also JBI and M2c make extensions you could put on if you go that route.
I've decided KBash is right. Drastic changes like that makes it just another custom build and no longer the Senton I came to love. Guru at my LHS is looking into this for me. Issue is the arms. He cant find them and he advised that I MAY have to use another arm set from another rc company. Hoping it isnt from They Who Shall Not Be Named.(but starts with a T and rhymes with Jack@ss)

I've decided KBash is right. Drastic changes like that makes it just another custom build and no longer the Senton I came to love. Guru at my LHS is looking into this for me. Issue is the arms. He cant find them and he advised that I MAY have to use another arm set from another rc company. Hoping it isnt from They Who Shall Not Be Named.(but starts with a T and rhymes with Jack@ss)
I ordered a full set of arms on ebay yesterday, might still be some on there. The parts will def become more and more scarce as they are used up!

I ordered a full set of arms on ebay yesterday, might still be some on there. The parts will def become more and more scarce as they are used up!
Thanks but I will chuck the senton in the garbage before I order from ebay again.

Thanks but I will chuck the senton in the garbage before I order from ebay again.
??? send it my way then hahaha. Never had a problem with ebay for parts.

This what u can't find??

View attachment 123194
Well I can. And may have to. Looking for RPMs though. To replace all and have 1 set on hand as spares.
But remember what I said before?
Screenshot_20210129-130637_Amazon Shopping.jpg

??? send it my way then hahaha. Never had a problem with ebay for parts.
$500 became $5000 for 2 hockey sticks. And MONTHS to get it back. Yet I had to pay the interest and return shipping.
Ebay sided with seller so it became a pissing contest with everyone(seller, eBay, visa) all wanting to be paid.

Well I can. And may have to. Looking for RPMs though. To replace all and have 1 set on hand as spares.
View attachment 123210

$500 became $5000 for 2 hockey sticks. And MONTHS to get it back. Yet I had to pay the interest and return shipping.
Ebay sided with seller so it became a pissing contest with everyone(seller, eBay, visa) all wanting to be paid.
That sucks! No rpm arms for these shorter ones. Mojave also doesn't have any aftermarket help "the stocks are stout enough". Haven't had the same issues on ebay thankfully.

View attachment 123210

Do you guys have Amazon prime??

Do you guys have Amazon prime??
Yes, but the free shipping doesn't apply cross border. Its a scam, albeit a legal one. Every American seller pretty does it except the more reputable ones.
Its easy to tell who a seller is by how far they will go to rip you off. Just 2 examples: the ss above and this are Hobby Market:
20210129_193048.jpg

Then we have the REAL con artist, HOPMEUP, here:
Screenshot_20210129-192333_Amazon Shopping.jpg
Screenshot_20210129-192230_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Like really, if I buy those 4 parts, which are lightweight, at the same time they send 4 packages and charge me $91.20 . So the math is 201.53 . Thats alot for just that, but there is also a chance I will have to pay duty and taxes too, depending on how customs chooses to classify those items.
However, not ALL American sellers are bad. Some will foot the shipping bill to maintain great customer service! As long as you have no objections paying 3-4 times retail:
Screenshot_20210129-200430_Amazon Shopping.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back