Outcast Parts out of stock

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Will do the 3d printer I want is 6900 but I'm pretty sure I got my wife talked into it lol. Just had to keep her eyes away from the price point.

Dang... My 3d printer was about $350... LOL But I think I spend more time tinkering with it than printing. Glad I like to tinker, or I'd have tossed it already. Creality CR-10.

It' called the makerbot replicator sorry my auto correct on my phone
shopping.jpg

Yeah, Chinese New year. Even most of the common folk take 2 weeks off work. My engineering does a lot of work share with Korea, and that office just kind of shut down like the USA does for Christmas and New Years.

It' called the makerbot replicator sorry my auto correct on my phoneView attachment 16554

When I was researching printers, I heard some good things about Makerbot line. But for almost 7 grand, it better be as reliable as an office copier. First time it shits a print, I would be wishing I had saved about $6000 and got a cheaper printer. But I am cheap like that.

Ya it's almost seven grand but from what I've read about it seems like it's a very well built. And would suite my needs but your right if I spend that kind of money and poop a print I would be freaking out. But I've heard alot of good things about it's reliability.

gimme a break, there is an excuse all the time with Arrma. I like the truck, but enough BS.

gimme a break, there is an excuse all the time with Arrma. I like the truck, but enough BS.

I'm gonna cut them some slack on this for now. We order machines 6-8 months in advance at work just to work around their new year. Business basically shuts down for like a month. But hey, when you work 18 hour days 7 days a week all year they are entitled to that.

thing is I cab repair a traxxas now. Can't repair this. It's every year. They need to stop the excuses.

thing is I cab repair a traxxas now. Can't repair this. It's every year. They need to stop the excuses.

Specifically what parts are you looking for? Maybe if you listed the parts someone could help you find them?

Last edited:
If it makes you feel any better I have been waiting for Team Associated to restock this part since July Associated 31417

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back