Register and gain access to Discussions, Reviews, Tech Tips, How to Articles, and much more - on the largest Arrma RC community for RC enthusiasts that covers all aspects of the Arrma-RC brand!

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Parts that break

Discussion in 'Talion' started by Bubbie, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Bubbie

Bubbie Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Talion
    What parts does everyone keep breaking on their talion v3? I am about to order one and don’t know if I should grab some extra parts

2. Dvarg

Dvarg Active Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton
    My first parts to break on my Kraton, Steering Servo, and a bearing in the rear Diff.

3. RxMonkey

RxMonkey Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton, Outcast, Senton, Talion
    Honestly @spar69 beats his talion like he hates the damn thing. I’ve yet to see him quit a run due to breakage. If you flip over and slide on the roof you’ll grind body posts down quick. I like to have some shock ends on hand I’ve only broken 1 on my outcast. He did bend a center dog bone but my man grabs a big rock, takes it over to a stump and beats it 95% straight, reassembled and kept going. Jumping at bmx track no less. We’ve both stripped ring and pinion gears. 2 shims outside the diff is a good idea. We each cracked and a arm on our outcasts. The damn esc fans break on me every time I plug in a battery. As mentioned the servo is not likely to last long. Take the time to read the manual and adjust the servo epa on the radio. Makes it last. Maybe dial the servo saver extra loose if you don’t wanna upgrade right away. Jennysrc is unbeatable for value on replacement parts. I don’t make money for saying it it’s just truth.

4. Piecejointe

Piecejointe Well-Known Member

Arrma RC's:
    Kraton
    I bent the shock tower a bit and slightly damaged the wing after a 20 feet jump that ended... on the tower.
    Also bearings.
    Not the servo as it's in a much better position (in the V3) than other Arrma's cars.

• Welcome to Arrma Forum

Arrma Forum is a Arrma RC fan site that was started to give Arrma RC enthusiasts a place to come together and discuss and share their experiences with the entire Arrma-RC product line, such as the Arrma Kraton, Arrma Talion, and Arrma Granite.

We welcome all Arrma RC enthusiasts, both new and old, racers and bashers that share a common goal - a willingness to help and learn.
  • Disclaimer