Kraton @Paulie found diff shims

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Corider

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite

1. PaulieActive Member
    The Team Durango planetary shims seem to be sold out everywhere. I bought this kit and the shims work. It contains both planetary and satellite gear shims.

Part# MUGE0206
    Mugen Seiki Differential Washer Set

Five 5x18mm diff washers (0.2mm thick)
    Ten 3.5x12mm diff washers (.02mm thick)

I am not sure how to Give Paulie Props for this but he found this Mugen diff shim pack that works. I have been searching for Planetary shims all over with no luck. Ordered some up as soon as I saw his post,

Thank you Paulie!!

1. PaulieActive Member
    The Team Durango planetary shims seem to be sold out everywhere. I bought this kit and the shims work. It contains both planetary and satellite gear shims.

Part# MUGE0206
    Mugen Seiki Differential Washer Set

Five 5x18mm diff washers (0.2mm thick)
    Ten 3.5x12mm diff washers (.02mm thick)

I am not sure how to Give Paulie Props for this but he found this Mugen diff shim pack that works. I have been searching for Planetary shims all over with no luck. Ordered some up as soon as I saw his post,

Thank you Paulie!!
If you want planetary shims for inside the diff just google for shims 5x15x0.3mm
There are tons everywhere

If you want planetary shims for inside the diff just google for shims 5x15x0.3mm
There are tons everywhere
Thanks for the heads up. I have been searching for 5x18 with the part number called out in TomP's video. Those are sold out everywhere I have looked. Glad to know there are other options and 5x15 will work

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back