Pausing Mid Print To Change Filament………Struggling.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! No experience with cura but this is super easy in prusaslicer. Find the layer, choose color change, done.

Printer pauses at that layer and unloads filament. Load new filament and click go.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy as my kid likes to say.

Prusa and his team, got to love and Respect all the things he's done for the 3D industry!
That kid is a Whiz.

P.S. What will that white arrow point toward? Trash can? The exit? An annoying coworker?

I'd had a regular printed paper sign pointing to a tripwire attached to a claymore mine..

Finally got it sorted.
Apparently the Ender V2’s will not pause with the Extension settings in Cura.
Had to change the Method, add a M300 before pause and delete a line in the G code.
Not sure why they just don’t update the firmware 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 224373

View attachment 224374

So glad to see you made it work!
Persistence paid off.
Looks great 👍

Bravo!!

Last edited:
Nice! No experience with cura but this is super easy in prusaslicer. Find the layer, choose color change, done.

Printer pauses at that layer and unloads filament. Load new filament and click go.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy as my kid likes to say.

P.S. What will that white arrow point toward? Trash can? The exit? An annoying coworker?
I'm going to give it to the Supervisor at work to put on his desk as he harps on about the Whingers on the Crew.
1655583177352.png

Prusa and his team, got to love and Respect all the things he's done for the 3D industry!
That kid is a Whiz.

I'd had a regular printed paper sign pointing to a tripwire attached to a claymore mine..

So glad to see you made it work!
Persistence paid off.
Looks great 👍

Bravo!!
Cheers for your assistance yesterday. I had no idea about the G codes or how to access them before this Thread so the research that i did would've made no sense to me.

Last edited:
I'm going to give it to the Supervisor at work to put on his desk as he harps on about the Whingers on the Crew.
View attachment 224497

Cheers for your assistance yesterday. I had no idea about the G codes or how to access them before this Thread so the research that i did would've made no sense to me.

There you go, learning something new each day 👍
So glad you kept at it and now that aspect is a breeze.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back