Pay it forward and lets make 2021 a truly great year

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Notorious J

It's gonna break, so might as well send it!
Lifetime Premium!
Premium Member
ArrmaForum Fan
Excellence Award
Hospitality Award
Rig of the Month Winner
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Gorgon
  2. Granite
  3. Notorious
  4. Typhon 6s
Congrats to the winners of the custom 3d skids and a big thanks to @Camaroboy383 and @WoodiE for taking the time to help make a few people's Christmas a little bit merrier. The Christmas giveaway thread is also a great example of how we can pay it forward. Let this be an example to all. When we can, its a blessing to be able to help someone who could use a little bump. I've had many here on the forum do this for me including @bicketybam @Mr.Duke @jondilly1974 @joostin420 @WoodiE and I'm sure there are a few others I can't recall at the moment. I in turn have tried to do the same, albeit, not quite as generously as some of the others on the forum. Times are tough around the world and many are struggling to make ends meet. This is why those of us who can, should attempt to help those around us. You can help in your community locally, but you can also help the community you have right here. This forum is like a huge family and such should be treated like one.
The hobby is a great escape from the dredge of everyday life, so for those who can barely get by, we understand the need for help. Never be afraid to reach out to your forum family, and fam, never hold back when you have the ability to help a brother/sister out. I'm not a martyr, just a guy who can appreciate how having such an amazing family of forum friends can be.
On that note, Merry Christmas to all of you and here's to making 2021 a little brighter for those who we can help. Cheers!

I really like this message! And I feel the same. There are a bunch of great people on this forum and I’m proud to be apart of it! Merry Christmas to you Notorious J and everyone else in our forum!

D4E25530-AD45-4B13-B3CA-25311EF50928.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back