This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I am using the old way 14mm>12mm then 12mm >17mm with the 6mm extension. Maybe I haven't experienced the same thing yet
Yeah, I have the HR 12mm->17mm on my stampede 4x4 and they come off without any hassle. Guess I'm glad I had to go that route as the MIP hex's are keyed to the shaft vs using a pin.

TBone isn't bad if you get it sent to you assembled correctly. And once you muscle it one and mod what's needed to get it to fit, it's great! ?
The Talion bumper I bought long ago was intimidating to me and did take some muscling and research. I think now I'll be better at figuring it out. We'll see.

I only bought 1 T-bone bumper for my V1 Typhon. It lasted all of 8 seconds before snapping off in a tumble. Their stuff is more reinforced now so I'll use that design to the fullest :devilish:

I can’t say anything bad about my rpm bumpers ivrun on my kraton and talion they take a whip in and no cracks or breaks

He buys t bone too??‍♂️
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! You're sooooo funny, and you've finally managed to piece together four words. Well done buddy! ????(consider the pot stirred)

TBone isn't bad if you get it sent to you assembled correctly. And once you muscle it one and mod what's needed to get it to fit, it's great! ?
Sounds like my experience with the center skid plate for my redcat be6s. Had to heat it up, bend it all over the place, and grind down some to make it fit.

Sounds like my experience with the center skid plate for my redcat be6s. Had to heat it up, bend it all over the place, and grind down some to make it fit.
That's what I'm talking about!?

There are always some issue with all brands of stuff and just because something broke for one person and not another doesn't automatically mean it is crap. Crashes are rarely 100% identical and we all no doubt drive differently. It shows a special kind of ignorance or immaturigty IMO just to shoot something down and criticise. T-Bone, RPM, GPM, GKA, HR, Fast Eddy's, Avid and so on all make good products. Being a negative Nancy is not helpful, constructive feedback is, and for every vocal opponent there is often 10 people without issue. All we can talk about is our experience and leave it at that

There are always some issue with all brands of stuff and just because something broke for one person and not another doesn't automatically mean it is crap. Crashes are rarely 100% identical and we all no doubt drive differently. It shows a special kind of ignorance or immaturigty IMO just to shoot something down and criticise. T-Bone, RPM, GPM, GKA, HR, Fast Eddy's, Avid and so on all make good products. Being a negative Nancy is not helpful, constructive feedback is, and for every vocal opponent there is often 10 people without issue. All we can talk about is our experience and leave it at that

This happens in 3rd party products for any industry. Think about phone accessories, if you don't have an iPhone or maybe the latest Samsung you're SOL on designer cases and such. They're going to sell parts for whomever sells the most phones, or RCs, or whatever. It's good business.

This happens in 3rd party products for any industry. Think about phone accessories, if you don't have an iPhone or maybe the latest Samsung you're SOL on designer cases and such. They're going to sell parts for whomever sells the most phones, or RCs, or whatever. It's good business.
My point is that if u buy parts for a Traxxas product it comes with adapters , 4-8 extra accessories to make the product work three different ways . obviously there going around o make parts for the most popular cars I’m just saying that they should invlude that stuff for the other application ex. If I buy a set of proline wheels for an arrma I get wheels. If I buy the same wheels for a Traxxas they’d include 4 adapters . Ie arrma guy still has go spend $40 for his adapters!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back