Felony Pb with my felony

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

john 8s

Very Active Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Infraction
Pb today of 92 mph with my felony. Going to try for a little more next week. 8s 35/46 gearing. I’m really impressed with the way it handles at that speed. And the sound as it goes just ads to the thrill of driving it.

8s and that gearing should get you well over 120MPH. Just make sure your radio has the range for it. :rolleyes: Fel body needs some Aero modding.
Im getting 98 MPH (Lim) with 6s consistently. 46/29. A great and smooth location. Just I have outgrown it.
Need to find more space.

8s and that gearing should get you well over 120MPH. Just make sure your radio has the range for it. :rolleyes: Fel body needs some Aero modding.
Im getting 98 MPH (Lim) with 6s consistently. 46/29. A great and smooth location. Just I have outgrown it.
Need to find more space.
To my knowledge the stock ESC is pretty much tapped out between 105-110. If we're talking about aftermarket gear then sure, more is in the cards but I didn't see anything here suggesting upgraded electronics. Or did I miss it somewhere? 🤷‍♂️

The Spekrum 8s gear has 110 'ish mph ceiling????
Maybe I missed that too?
I'm running HW XR8 Plus gear. Hw 2200kv. Sensored. I know I have more legs in my Lim, just not enough space to wind it out. And my gearing is conservative IMHO. My Timing is even turned down.

The Spekrum 8s gear has 110 'ish mph ceiling????
Maybe I missed that too?
I'm running HW XR8 Plus gear. Hw 2200kv. Sensored. I know I have more legs in my Lim, just not enough space to wind it out. And my gearing is conservative IMHO. My Timing is even turned down.
lol...I did miss the "8S" so it's obviously not stock electronics. Don't mind me...I just work here :LOL:

I installed the spektrum 8s system and a pps motor mount to run the 35t pinion.I’m thinking of going with a castle combo 1650 setup or maybe just trying a castle 1650 motor with the esc I have for a Little more rpm.

I’m also trying to figure out a good controller to go with so I can get more range. Been doing research and reading about different ones online. Any suggestions?

97mph today.I told myself before i went today i would be happy with 95 considering the weather.Electronics stayed cool.spectrum 8s system with 40/46 gearing.
Congrats!! Almost there!

Thank you.I think the next thing to be installed will be a limitless spool.
I would avoid doing that unless you have changed the rear gear ratio. The felony is slightly overdriven and a spool will make it more likely to loose traction. The differential tends to eat that difference up.

Thank you.I am planning on doing that when i get the spool to put in it.Ive been doing alot of reading on the forum about the felony and other aspects of the arrma cars.this is the first arrma ive owned,so i would like to give everyone a big thank you for all the replys. (im thinking my next one will be a infraction)

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back