PC game Re-Volt

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RetroKevin

Bashing is a way of life.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 8S
  3. Typhon 6s
  4. Vorteks
So I'm a pretty big gamer as well. There was an amazing RC game back in the early 2000's called Re-Volt

158407-re-volt-nintendo-64-screenshot-title-screen-main-menu.jpg

Has anyone else played it? Is there a newer game that captures the RC experience like this one did?

No idea about a game but have you considered an FPV setup on your RC car? Real-time with goggles could be somewhat of a similar experience.
Yes I have! My brother is pretty big in the whole video production scene and has been helping me out with this idea.

No idea about a game but have you considered an FPV setup on your RC car? Real-time with goggles could be somewhat of a similar experience.
Check out @FatCatRC and some of his YouTube stuff. Looks pretty sick - he may have some suggestions.

Old thread, but I saw it in the related topics and thought it might be worthwhile to point out that this game is still around, recently rewritten using modern graphics and audio components and ported to multiple platforms. You can get the RVGL launcher here and use it to install and play the game.

Old thread, but I saw it in the related topics and thought it might be worthwhile to point out that this game is still around, recently rewritten using modern graphics and audio components and ported to multiple platforms. You can get the RVGL launcher here and use it to install and play the game.
I never knew they updated it nice.

Even better they officially updated the game to work on modern systems. https://store.steampowered.com/app/287310/ReVolt/

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back