Canada People in the Toronto area

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WTF MIKE

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
This is for anyone near the Toronto area. Big boys with cool toys is trying to host a competition. Please make your way to the store to sign up if your interested. Hopefully it’s a success and we can continue to do it every year

Thread type
Wanting to Meetup
This is for anyone near the Toronto area. Big boys with cool toys is trying to host a competition. Please make your way to the store to sign up if your interested. Hopefully it’s a success and we can continue to do it every year
Dam Mike! Wish I had seen this earlier. Was literally two minutes away today, but didn't stop because my wallet hurt. Maybe I can call Alex and ask him to add my name. Any idea what sort of competition? I win before we start if it's a "who wrecks first" contest. Dam that Meadowvale Park!

Dam Mike! Wish I had seen this earlier. Was literally two minutes away today, but didn't stop because my wallet hurt. Maybe I can call Alex and ask him to add my name. Any idea what sort of competition? I win before we start if it's a "who wrecks first" contest. Dam that Meadowvale Park!
You’re just lucky I’m no longer allowed in Canada eh

You’re just lucky I’m no longer allowed in Canada eh
Who you kidding. Getting in is easy, just ask the Prime Minister real nice, tell him he's cute, you're down and out, and you get a two bedroom and full healthcare:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I would just call them and ask to add you. Lol maybe not we have a friend who lasts usually 5mins I won’t mention names. It’s still in the early stages but I’m guessing longest distance, best stunts, worst wreck. And hopefully some good prizes

It will be a bunch of different events. Longest jump, best freestyle, best crash etc etc.. In terms of best crash though me and WTFMIKE have Bash’n Barry in our group who is the best crasher in the industry eh Mike lol?

Did you try both tracks
Didn't get a chance because of the broken shock. I don't think the Noto would fair too well at the other track. It's tight and designed for racing, probably 1:10 or smaller. Besides, I would probably end up destroying it and the crawler course that's attached. The little bmx track at Meadowvale is actual a little more open, plus it has that amazing launch at one end. Have you run at either?
It’s all good, Bash’n Barry is a crashing legend. We wear football helmets when he comes out ?.
Seems like my kind of guy. Hope to meet him and compare battle stories.

Didn't get a chance because of the broken shock. I don't think the Noto would fair too well at the other track. It's tight and designed for racing, probably 1:10 or smaller. Besides, I would probably end up destroying it and the crawler course that's attached. The little bmx track at Meadowvale is actual a little more open, plus it has that amazing launch at one end. Have you run at either?

Yes I did both your right about the race track it’s designed for buggies. The other track definitely has that nice launch and the best part is it lands on grass

It will be a bunch of different events. Longest jump, best freestyle, best crash etc etc.. In terms of best crash though me and WTFMIKE have Bash’n Barry in our group who is the best crasher in the industry eh Mike lol?
Define freestyle. For me, that's when the truck just does what it wants, regardless of my input. Ok, partially because of my input. I can dance freestyle ???

Define freestyle. For me, that's when the truck just does what it wants, regardless of my input. Ok, partially because of my input. I can dance freestyle ???
Lol not the 90’s Stevie B freestyle but best trick freestyle. Although it would be pretty funny if you just randomly started to bust a move ?.

What’s wrong with Stevie b
Nothing, he’s #3 on my playlist. I’m still an Italian Gino at heart ?.

Oh the legend is real!!!

Lol me too just substitute Italian for portugese.
Add one more gino to the list. And I'm more of a Diamond Girl/Silent Morning man, but I'll bust out to Spring Love if necessary. Don't get me started or I'll have to dust off the 1200's chicka chicka chicka woop!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back