Perfect Pass by Raz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wiggle wiggle ... He said they made 100 and it looks like there are 9 left on Amazon as of this post. So if anything, he's a great marketeer.

I'll wait and see. I can get Promodeler servos that work well enough for me and have full published specs for around the same price.

The only thing that potentially could be different when comparing same servo torque would be the speed based on the gearing he setup for his. I have never needed speed. Most of my runs I don't steer much at all. #1 priority is a servo that holds on center correctly.

For me it’s less about speed and more about enough cohones to center itself. Outer Case is definitely the same as agf. But if you’ve ever bought tools you know many things can look the same or be packaged the same but perform vastly different. Idk I hope it’s awesome and he sells a ton of them, I like Raz.

I suspect it is a rebranded ProModeler servo

View attachment 216935
I doubt very highly that ProModeler does any OE work. Promodeler is protective of their Servos. Righfully so.

Raz probably just rebranded an OE subbed out Servo IMHO. He's trying to make a living and would only approve quality stuff for sure, that meets his standards. Which are High.
He probably ordered 100 pieces to sell and feel out the servo market and see if he can fit in there.
Not hating, just makes all the sense to me, regarding the servo Industry and how it works.

Last edited:
I doubt very highly that ProModeler does any OE work. Promodeler is protective of their Servos. Righfully so.

Raz probably just rebranded an OE subbed out Servo IMHO. He's trying to make a living and would only approve quality stuff for sure, that meets his standards. Which are High.
He probably ordered 100 pieces to sell and feel out the servo market and see if he can fit in there.
Not hating, just makes all the sense to me, regarding the servo Industry and how it works.
Check the posts after that one (around #58) we believe it is an AGF servo.

^^^
I saw that.
Why do does it appear to be an AGF?
I cant confirm this.
It's just a guess really.:unsure:

^^^
I saw that.
Why do does it appear to be an AGF?
I cant confirm this.
It's just a guess really.:unsure:
Exact same shape and lets be honest.... he didnt go out and reinvent the wheel here.

1654272208629.png

+1
I see now.
Case is identical.(y)
Raz chose clear anodizing and different screws,(y)
Servo market is so competitive these days. Not much of a money maker IMHO. Need to sell huge volumes to be worth it I imagine.
I could be wrong?:unsure:

For me it’s less about speed and more about enough cohones to center itself. Outer Case is definitely the same as agf. But if you’ve ever bought tools you know many things can look the same or be packaged the same but perform vastly different. Idk I hope it’s awesome and he sells a ton of them, I like Raz.
+1.
We don't know what is truly inside. Quality/precision of the Motor and Potemetiometer. I doubt they are Japan sourced like Promedeler does.
The PP Kg output is different from AGF's. Can't judge a book by its cover.
I always thought that AGF wasn't necessarily the best thing since sliced bread.:unsure: Sure look nice however.
If I had the luxury, I would do a complete teardown side by side of both to make a conclusion.
But it appears that the PP Servo was just a one hit wonder?
100 of them came and went.:unsure:
Knowing Raz, perhaps he wasn't satisfied with them??? IDK.

Last edited:
Ok, don't kill me for saying this...

To me, w.o.t. is w.o.t.. no matter how it got there.. I feel if a person can not control a rig on the approach to w.o.t in a speed run rig, I don't beleive that person should be running anything that fast..

This can open up a whole slew of people that have no business making 120+ mph passes..

Thing that scares me the most is if a person can't control throttle to keep a rig in check, how do you suppose they will treat the wheel at those speeds...? scary thought to say the least..

my opinion of course, and we all know the saying about opinions.. everyone has one..???
So your saying more then 1/2 of the USA shouldn’t have a driver’s license? I totally agree with you my G

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back