Perfect Pass by Raz

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I initially just added a weedwacker to the front of the Arrma granite here.
there was 2 HUGE issues.
1. the front servo was not powerfull enough to turn the car with the large motor on the front.
tough this could have been fixed with a 65KG servo.
2. the weed wacker line cuts uneven and breaks frequently.
So it was not possible to cut the grass for more than 5 minutes and it never cut it smooth.
Which is why I gave up that approach and just put a blade in the middle.

For me it's main use case is cleaning my short course which is filled with bumps and doing the edges of the grass when my riding mower can't reach. So i do need the wacker at the front. The drum spins with 20k rpm which makes it more suitable for robotwars than safe weedwacking.

49 $?
Next please.
It would be nice if it were cheaper, but we have to remember that Raz isn’t having these mass-produced. I think he’s only made a few batches, so economy of scale doesn’t kick in. It’s a one-time purchase for each rig, and also unfortunately just a drop in the ocean compared to the $$ required for speed running 🥴

Thread resurrection time. 🤓

I didn’t feel like starting a new thread for this..
So… what do you suppose this is ??

A gyro?? Considering the small text at the bottom. 🤔

71E709AA-EFF3-4674-8CF3-36C5EEB2AC25.jpeg

All we need now is something to drive our cars to the starting line for us lol.

I think if people want to use them thats fine.
But i think it can give people a fslse sense of security.
I see alot of people still crashing using these devices.

Gyro in a servo doesn't make a lot of sense with so many already inside receivers. I don't think that's what it is.
Probably just some carbon steering rods or similar.

Gyros seem to be a little tricky to setup. You have to have them turned so far down near being off otherwise they go into the death wobbles at higher speeds.
I personally have not figured them out yet.
Gyros seem to be a little tricky to setup. You have to have them turned so far down near being off otherwise they go into the death wobbles at higher speeds.
I personally have not figured them out yet
I can see how this may happen - trying to correct gyro via counter steer resulting in a death wobble - ouch

Gyro in a servo doesn't make a lot of sense with so many already inside receivers. I don't think that's what it is.
Probably just some carbon steering rods or similar.
I find standalone Gyros best. RX based Spektrums suck by contrast and I notice Latency rate hits running Spektrum AVC RX's. ( when AVC is enabled versus disabled) My DX5C.
More specifically I like the newest Sky RC GC-401. Have 2 of them now. Futaba Gyros are well renowned. Just stupid expensive. Not necessary IMHO. Almost triple the price of the GC-401.
Yes, they are all finicky to setup. My Gyro Gain is always set very low. Best way. All of them.

I suspect it is a rebranded ProModeler servo

Looks more like a rebranded AGF - with the way the top case is sloped at the end...

AGF Servo.jpg

Monster.jpg

Have there been any specs released on these? People are buying them up on Amazon but I haven't seen any specs posted in the ad listing or on his YouTube video.

Last edited:
Looks more like a rebranded AGF - with the way the top case is sloped at the end...

View attachment 216961

View attachment 216962

Have there been any specs released on these? People are buying them up on Amazon but I haven't seen any specs posted in the ad listing or on his YouTube video.

The specs are his tires can wiggle fast left to right :LOL:
I agree it does match the AGF Servo more closely...

The specs are his tires can wiggle fast left to right :LOL:
I agree it does match the AGF Servo more closely...

Wiggle wiggle ... He said they made 100 and it looks like there are 9 left on Amazon as of this post. So if anything, he's a great marketeer.

I'll wait and see. I can get Promodeler servos that work well enough for me and have full published specs for around the same price.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back