Limitless Perfect Pass CF/Titanium driveshafts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Limitless
Recently looking at one of the YouTube Razz videos I saw he was using some beautiful CF center driveshafts on his build, I ask him the source of those but he never answered. Yesterday I saw a video from James Mccoy showing the shafts. He said he's been testing them for a while. They are made of CF and titanium and will be available soon. He named them as Perfect Pass driveshafts.

These look great, Raz said he may make them to fit other spools also. I run the Flopack Pinocchio spool, if he ends up making these shafts for that spool I would buy a set

I’m gonna run mine this weekend 👍🏼
4FC1191D-3942-4AE3-A745-5A76B798697B.jpeg

I remember Raz in one of his videos before he moved, had a failed attempt with modded CVD style drive shafts, said the driveshafts become the weak link with heavier speed run chassis designed for speeds above 180MPH. He love's to design stuff for himself and share them. Shares his knowledge also. (y)
I’m gonna run mine this weekend 👍🏼View attachment 166925
How much clearance do you have between the CF shaft and that rear HR brace? Do you see any potential issue there.?

It was about 1 mil from touching without any modification
But I gave mine a little clearance
It was about 1 mil from touching without any modification
But I gave mine a little clearance
To run the front shaft you have to lose the front brace

Yeah removing the braces seems to be a thing these days. Just better have a really good T2 T brace. A love tap will do the chassis in a heartbeat. Not recommended for novice drivers for sure.

Carbon's ability to have the strength needed to hold the power is one thing, but these will absorb a lot of the harmonics/vibrations which translates to more speed. This has a major impact at high RPMs! I believe this is the reason we had seen the jump in speeds recently of the top guys from the 170-180 rang up to 190 mph.

If any of you are automotive nuts like me you have likely heard about fluid dampers for the front pulley drive/ crank shaft. Their ability to absorb vibration and harmonics translates to an increase in horse power. Every part of the system works better without harmonics and vibrations causing issues.

I suspect people will see some solid speed gains with these shafts.

I talked with Raz on the phone today about the carbon fiber bodies. Evidently he didn't bring his from Florida to Israel and realized he likes it and misses having it quite a bit. Plus it got pretty banged up. He wants to give it another shot on a proven car that runs right instead of the dual motor car. Long story short I am going to make another for him of the revised version.

During that conversation I mentioned how much I like the idea and functionality of the carbon drive shafts. He mentioned he was doing it mostly for the RC community and how the costs, production, and 30% wholesale for the retailers mark up.... made it to where he does not make any money on them.

I believe Raz isn't making money on his RC products either, and just wants to elevate the speedrunning game in general and give something back to people who appreciate what he does, and made him as popular as he is. The cost of manufacturing and shipping anything is very expensive these days, especially with supply shortages for everything under the sun.. Considering the high quality and fit and finish of the parts, the price seems pretty reasonable. The carbon shafts certainly aren't cheap, but understandably so considering the manufacturing process they go through. Amazon is selling Perfect Pass Carbon fiber kits for the Arrma 1/7 on road, the Infraction and Felony kits are under $100, and the Carbon Fiber parts and machining work look top notch. I was happy with the quality.. I hope he comes out with as many products as he can, our sport/hobby needs more people making dedicated speedrun parts

Raz is the man. The knowledge he is willing to share is incredible. He eats this stuff for breakfast. (y)
He is the influencer of influencers.

I believe Raz isn't making money on his RC products either, and just wants to elevate the speedrunning game in general and give something back to people who appreciate what he does, and made him as popular as he is. The cost of manufacturing and shipping anything is very expensive these days, especially with supply shortages for everything under the sun.. Considering the high quality and fit and finish of the parts, the price seems pretty reasonable. The carbon shafts certainly aren't cheap, but understandably so considering the manufacturing process they go through. Amazon is selling Perfect Pass Carbon fiber kits for the Arrma 1/7 on road, the Infraction and Felony kits are under $100, and the Carbon Fiber parts and machining work look top notch. I was happy with the quality.. I hope he comes out with as many products as he can, our sport/hobby needs more people making dedicated speedrun parts
Couldn't agree more.
Although we have the Noble NB4 radio with a better throttle control, the perfect pass is still a great product and allows this function on lower cost radios.
When taking an engineering view at speed running it makes so much sense to have the throttle control. As we all have experienced crashes are so common and anything we can do to avoid this is well worth it. Raz talks a lot on his videos about the hate/trash talking around gyros and throttle control. I don't understand it at all. If you can do it without those devices then kudos to you, but don't hate on the others for how they do the hobby.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back