SOLD / FOUND Perfect Pass

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No but I just looked it up. $75 on Amazon!! Even though it works it seems kinda steep. What Tx are you using? The reason I ask is because the NB4 has a built in "Perfect Pass".
Yeah $75 is steep. NB4 would be nice but probably not in the budget right now.

I’m using Radiolink RC4GS.

Last edited:
Yeah $75 is steep. NB4 would be nice but probably not in the budget right now.

I’m using Radiolink RC4GS.
What version?

Edit never mind…

Because

Witch I have one 😅 for sale. It’s only been used once since the Ex never wanted to use the RC.

But NB4 is my favorite

What version?

Edit never mind…

Because

Witch I have one 😅 for sale. It’s only been used once since the Ex never wanted to use the RC.

But NB4 is my favorite
I haven’t played around with the throttle speed setting. Are you saying the end result is similar to using a perfect pass? I suppose it makes sense.

I haven’t played around with the throttle speed setting. Are you saying the end result is similar to using a perfect pass? I suppose it makes sense.
I can’t confirm? But I recall that it does it for a few seconds.. but again. I’ve never have used it… I have a NB4 and a RC6 that I’ve never touched.

The throttle control SOMEWHAT works on the Radiolink RC6GS. It's glitchy at times and seems more suited towards track racing rather than speed runs. What I can confirm is it does slow down the throttle increase if you just jam the throttle open.

Yeah, the throttle speed adjustment in the Radiolink (Futaba has a similar function but with more options and one second more of total delay time) isn't nearly enough to function as a Perfect Pass substitute or analog of the function that exists within the NB4. I think you have a total of around 2 seconds of throttle delay on the Radiolink transmitters if memory serves. It's not a bad idea to use if you're just doing the throttle input with your index finger as it helps mitigate sudden throttle position changes if you have a twitchy finger. But if you're looking for something that will take care of a linear throttle from 0-100% (or 15-100% in the case of Perfect Pass) then there are no other options that I'm currently aware of than Perfect Pass and the Noble NB4.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back