Perfect weather for cleaning your rc car

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bigrayzrc

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Felony
  2. Kraton 6s
16682663259207452455328120419210.jpg

Also lots of fun

I think the hardcore guys are using paddle tires for that white stuff.:giggle:

This is basically how I'm feeling right now except it's not snowing. It's hard to RC when it's like 35f outside though. I'm still on the hunt for some gloves that can keep my hands warm enough and still allow me to use the radio :ROFLMAO:

This is basically how I'm feeling right now except it's not snowing. It's hard to RC when it's like 35f outside though. I'm still on the hunt for some gloves that can keep my hands warm enough and still allow me to use the radio :ROFLMAO:
Hot hands are your friends

Holy poop I didn't even know this was a thing! I can just put them in my gloves?!?! thanks bro lol.
I cant tell if you’re being sarcastic or not but i love hot hands so much i always have at least 20 packs in my car when its cold out. We camp and ride dirt bikes in winter and they‘re an absolute must. Along with a thrermos full of coffee or coca, sometimes both together. You could be set for at least a couple battery packs with those items

I only run my Crawlers in cold snow, mud, streams and blizzards hiking along. Just my fingers get numb at the radio after an hour in sub frz tmps. Been through many glove types. Think I have arthritis.

My Arrmas' never get wet.
Real Dirty is fine though.

I cant tell if you’re being sarcastic or not but i love hot hands so much i always have at least 20 packs in my car when its cold out. We camp and ride dirt bikes in winter and they‘re an absolute must. Along with a thrermos full of coffee or coca, sometimes both together. You could be set for at least a couple battery packs with those items
Haha man I'm not being sarcastic I had no idea these things existed. I just showed the wifey and she's like "OMG BUY IT NOW!!" Her small ass be cold in 70f weather :ROFLMAO:
I only run my Crawlers in cold snow, mud, streams and blizzards hiking along. Just my fingers get numb at the radio after an hour in sub frz tmps. Been through many glove types. Think I have arthritis.

My Arrmas' never get wet.
Real Dirty is fine though.
I think 31- 35f might be the coldest I've went outside, and it was horrible. I can't imagine anything worse than that lol.

Haha man I'm not being sarcastic I had no idea these things existed. I just showed the wifey and she's like "OMG BUY IT NOW!!" Her small ass be cold in 70f weather :ROFLMAO:

I think 31- 35f might be the coldest I've went outside, and it was horrible. I can't imagine anything worse than that lol.
I take it you’re from warmer lands lol glad to have passed a tip on they are one of my favorite survival items.

They make em for your socks too. We have em in our delivery peeps basket by our door in the winter. Got a few cases in my supplies too. ;)(y)😁✌️

They make em for your socks too. We have em in our delivery peeps basket by our door in the winter. Got a few cases in my supplies too. ;)(y)😁✌️
Thats awesome you leave a basket of goodies for the delivery guys! My friend does that and i felt it was the most thoughtful thing. I havnt tried the actual foot warmer pads yet, usually just drop a couple of the and ones into the toes and its good enough for me….a good pair of boots goes a long way in the cold.

Rust rust and rust! I don't think im going to run this winter. Even with the ability to print paddle tires. Idk its not worth it even with stainless bearings stuff still manage to rust and look like crap

Rust rust and rust! I don't think im going to run this winter. Even with the ability to print paddle tires. Idk its not worth it even with stainless bearings stuff atill manage to rusk and look like crap
On my rigs i cant tell if its rust or dirt, doesn’t bother me at all but i can see how it could bother some…

Rust is surprisingly minimal if you knock/blow most of the snow and water off, then allow it to dry upside down in a bucket near a heater for a few hours. Silicone spray on exposed steel parts helps a lot too. Bashed many winters and rarely had issues with bearing failures etc..

I would say -10°C with low wind speed is my limit of comfort.

I’m a tile setter and have literally had mornings where i chip my saw water up because its turned to saw ice, and have had to borrow the homeowners hairdryer to get the lines running again lol.
Rust is surprisingly minimal if you knock/blow most of the snow and water off, then allow it to dry upside down in a bucket near a heater for a few hours. Silicone spray on exposed steel parts helps a lot too. Bashed many winters and rarely had issues with bearing failures etc..

totally right,we don't get much snow right on the coast but we get plenty of rain…if i never ran because it was raining…I’d never run lol

Yes but water like to stay on the hex screw hole and on the hinge pin. Ur fan or whatever liquid wont reach those areas
Its quite hard to control silicone spray bottles. No matter how much i dried i still ended up with some rust on a lot of places silicone spray is good for half a run so you have to apply before and after on every single screw head some that you just cannot reach. On the outdrives and between the arms and thats where rust going to happen no matter what

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back