Typhon PFF!! I am the champion of all dullards!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staffydog1977

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Typhon 3s
got the first 3 body pins out of my 3s Arrma Typhon...4th was REAL tough, of course me being stoooopid AND ~Welsh, I grabbed the nearest hard thing to give the pin a gentle tap.

So what you may be thinking.....umm,, the nearest hard thing was a 3s fully charged LIPO!!!!

Nothing went bang, but let us Just say this. 10 washes later my boxers are still brown...lol.

Never been so scared and STOOPPIIDD in all my life, it was someone let off the biggest most mental smokiest bonfire night rocket loose in my room.

OMG - lesson learned~!

It scared the mofo holy crap outta me...OMG!!!!

Matt

That was a very dangerous thing to do. What I find LiPos useful for is separating diff input shafts from cups on the 6s cars. Arrma likes to use a lot of threadlocker on these parts and sometimes you have to strip it all down and beat them apart. My technique is to take a nail and place the head inside the cup against the shaft with the pointed end sticking out - it's easier to hold it against the end of the shaft this way - then grip the battery like a hammer and give it a good whack. Works every time.

got the first 3 body pins out of my 3s Arrma Typhon...4th was REAL tough, of course me being stoooopid AND ~Welsh, I grabbed the nearest hard thing to give the pin a gentle tap.

So what you may be thinking.....umm,, the nearest hard thing was a 3s fully charged LIPO!!!!

Nothing went bang, but let us Just say this. 10 washes later my boxers are still brown...lol.

Never been so scared and STOOPPIIDD in all my life, it was someone let off the biggest most mental smokiest bonfire night rocket loose in my room.

OMG - lesson learned~!

It scared the mofo holy crap outta me...OMG!!!!

Matt
Thanks for the lesson Matt.
I encourage these types of things as so everyone can learn a lesson. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: JK!

Corona Reaction GIF by Robert E Blackmon

I'm automatically excused by the fact and the law that I'm Welsh, we tend to do VERY silly things without even thinking first...lol.
Now, I tend to think of a Lipo battery as the old mike tyson and say, "really, do you wanna f**k with that?

Hell no!!

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back