Notorious Pic Request: Talion Katars on Outcast/Notorious 6s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

419RC

Premium Member!
Premium Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. BigRock
  2. Notorious
  3. Senton 3s
I have a Noto6s and I just love having different options for tires. Does anything have any pictures and experience of the SWB truck with the Katars? I understand that they wont flip it well but I don't only get the truck out to do flips.

It's a Stunt Truck ;)
Sorry, don't have a Notorious, had them on my Kraton once out of sheer desperation, but it was a miserable experience for what I'm doing.
Should be ok for flat areas, diameter is smaller, and your rig will be a lot slower, i.e. you can up the pinion count without penalty.

92B17864-80B7-487B-A797-0F564951D9CB.jpeg

It‘s Not mine. I used them on my Outcast , it was funny to drive, but not as good as the backflips for jumping..

I don't "like" the belted Katars because they have lower traction and a shorter sidewall. I'm faster and more durable with bigger tires. But they are great tires, they are affordable and they survive high speed very well. Can work on pavement or offroad - neither ideally but do work.

I think ultimately i don't like them because I tend to break them in the hard way I use my Talion. I have two sets and 2 cracked rims and a stripped hex between them.

They are directional so you might need more spares than non directional tires

I love having tire options. Drives like a different car with each.

Screenshot_20220203-150957.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back