Typhon Picked up a new #3s #Typhon to add to my #ARRMA collection w/ a ton of upgrades!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Uplift-RC

TB RC Bashers
Premium Member
Excellence Award
Build Thread Contributor
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Granite
  2. Infraction
  3. Kraton 6s
  4. Notorious
  5. Typhon 3s
In Attachment 1 that's when it was bone stock! In attachment # 2 is when I have done the following upgrades and she is a complete beast ? ? AND FLYS LIKE A ???!

1. RPM -Arms front and rear
2. 6s ARRMA shocks
3. arrma 20t pinion
4. Tbone Racing front Bumper and wheelie bar
5. GPM Racing - Aluminum front C hubs
6. GPM Racing - Stainless steel adjustable tie rods
7. GPM Racing - Aluminum front and rear knuckles
8. Savox SW-0230MG Waterproof HV Digital Servo
9. Duratraxx - Lockup Tires
10. 2nd BLX arrma motor
11. Just Bash It Rc 17mm spikes
12. Hot racing bell crank
13. Hot Racing adjustable motor mount.
14. Fast Eddys bearing kit

Attachments

• 17mm SPIKES.jpeg
    17mm SPIKES.jpeg
    259.8 KB · Views: 277
  • 3s Typhon w: a new wing.jpeg
    3s Typhon w: a new wing.jpeg
    118.4 KB · Views: 93
Last edited:
Looks great, ...well apart from those wheel nut spikes, ...as if we need to make these RC's more dangerous than they already are if they hit you. :LOL:

Hope it serves you well. ;)
If any of these machines hit you not matter if you these spikes or no spike nuts its going to do some damage no matter what!~
@[B]Senton Monster[/B] - These look bad to the bone on my 6s Notorious rig as well!
Custom 6s Outcast Body.jpeg

Some upgrades for the 3s Typhon!

Attachments

• ARRMA 6s Typhon Shocks.jpeg
    ARRMA 6s Typhon Shocks.jpeg
    171.1 KB · Views: 57
  • Upgraded Parts.jpeg
    Upgraded Parts.jpeg
    197.9 KB · Views: 75
Who did you have to kill to get the Typhon 6s shocks ?

Some tasty upgrades there! Love my typhon, keen to see how you get on with the 20t pinion ?

Who did you have to kill to get the Typhon 6s shocks ?

Some tasty upgrades there! Love my typhon, keen to see how you get on with the 20t pinion ?
Thanks for your kind comments! I do a lot of business with JennysRC and I just sent him a email to set aside a pair of the ARRMA 6s Typhon shocks and with in a hour he invoiced me through paypal. #ARRMA website has them in stock but they are a little more money but they have them for sale! Mine were not cheap either but I paid $100.00 for the rears and fronts but in my personal opinion they are awesome shocks. Now as far as the 20t pinion I just bought a Tbone racing wheelie bar b/c when i can my little ripper full throottle she can wheelie like the Notorious!
https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA330623
https://www.arrma-rc.com/part/ARA330624

3s Typhon All beef up! .jpeg

Last edited:
Car looks planted on those shocks, and the bumpers are useful! I opted for the outcast ones. I know what you mean with wheelies, mine will flip straight over if I gun it right ?.
Bash on!! ? ?

Car looks planted on those shocks, and the bumpers are useful! I opted for the outcast ones. I know what you mean with wheelies, mine will flip straight over if I gun it right ?.
Bash on!! ? ?
Right on brother! Just took out front for a quick few launches and she fly's like a Rocket ? ? ?

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back