Notorious Picked up a new Arrma Notorious

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RC Trigger happy

Fairly New Member
Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Notorious
Picked up a new notorious v3 last weekend. I went for the v3 instead of the v4 because couldn’t get hold of one in the uk for a while. Great fun for wheeling on 6s. Took it over to my jumping place and found it to be not as stable as the kraton or maybe it was just my naff Driving skills ha ha. Going to purchase a couple of zop 4s batteries 60c and give them a try. Happy bashing guys.

I am very tempted to lengthen my Not with a Kraton Chassis.

Before I even bought it, I was bouncing between the 2- wanting the stability of the Kraton but liked the body/wheels/tires on the Notorious.

I lengthened my notorious with a talion chassis, I love it. The notorious was fun but very quirky. My sons outcast is still stock length, it’s a night and day difference.
Can you define "quircky"? I'm waiting for the 2019 Notorious to compliment Kraton and Typhon. My expectation for the Noto is it is a stunt truck and will be prone to flipping and cartwheeling which is what I want in a stunt truck. I'm hoping to set punch to 9 and do standing flips and cool acrobatic jumps...try to at least. Does that expectation sound about right??
I got Kraton as more of a "drifttin dirt track star" and the Typhon for a speed merchant. The Noto I want to just flip out and do cool tricks.

Can you define "quircky"? I'm waiting for the 2019 Notorious to compliment Kraton and Typhon. My expectation for the Noto is it is a stunt truck and will be prone to flipping and cartwheeling which is what I want in a stunt truck. I'm hoping to set punch to 9 and do standing flips and cool acrobatic jumps...try to at least. Does that expectation sound about right??
I got Kraton as more of a "drifttin dirt track star" and the Typhon for a speed merchant. The Noto I want to just flip out and do cool tricks.
Sounds about right from what I've seen and read. Sorry I don't have any first hand experience but I did do a lot of searching as the Notorious / KRATON decission was difficult. Honestly if I was buying new I would have had a Notorious. Just because I loved the body and the stunting looked fun. What I didn't like was how much throttle control learning I might have to do to keep the wheels down. I also knew I could convert it to a longer frame so that was a huge selling point. You always see some guys going to longer chassis if they have a Notorious but I never saw anyone convert a kraton to a shorter chassis. That speaks for itself. Anyway I scored a mint kraton which was my second choice btw and totally satisfied with it. I can't imagine the same power I have now with a shorter chassis but I'd love to try one for sure! Good luck and you'll be happy with either!

Nice, I have an Outcast, welcome to a world of awesomeness!
Also, on the stock diff oils I wasn't impressed, but after finding my sweet spot 100k front, 1M center, and 30k rear it can spin doughnuts on its axis, standing backflips, and is a lot faster to control in the air.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back