Senton Picked Up A Senton BLX 3s

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gramser57

Reaction score
Arrma RC's
  1. Senton 6s
  2. Typhon 3s
Here some pics compared to my proline Pro-MT 4x4
DSCF5657.JPG
DSCF5661.JPG
DSCF5664.JPG
DSCF5666.JPG

My Proline is running a Mamba Monster 2 - 1515 2200KV motor on a 4S 7400mah 90C SMC battery.

Looks good! I just ordered one also. Local hobby shop had a 5% discount on them so I went out the door at a great price as they had it a bit lower then other shops. Looks like an awesome truck. Thinking of selling my proline pro mt but not sure lol

This is mine, I'm loving the truck. Amain let's you use a coupon code. Mine was $35 off when I ordered in August.

I can't wait for some hop ups to be available. I think the tires and body are the best on a RTR. My buddies who have an Associated ProSC and the other has a Tenacity SCT looked envious. I love Losi but I think there new stuff is overpriced.

Anyone know some aluminum body shocks that will fit?

Attachments

• 20181006_184720.jpg
    20181006_184720.jpg
    474.4 KB · Views: 49
I'm in the process of looking for aluminum shocks as well, the composite seems to break easily. The stock tires are great but I swapped them out for the Granite ones to gain more clearance.

If you get some decent aluminum shocks compatible with the Senton let me know!!! ;-)

I'm in the process of looking for aluminum shocks as well, the composite seems to break easily. The stock tires are great but I swapped them out for the Granite ones to gain more clearance.

I snapped a front a arm today clipping a curb at 40. didn't even bend a shock shaft, let alone crack the shock body or anything.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back