Kraton Picked up my new 2018 #ARRMA #Kraton BLX 6s Monster Truck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
GPM is poop generally.

They will WORK UNTIL i get my Rear #VH shock tower in for my KRATON. In the mean time, how would you compare Hot racing to GPM racing?

I know for a fact that the #VH Shock Towers are no doubt my best choice! There Shock towers are made from 7075 CNC Machined Aluminum for Superior Strength and Durability. VH's shock towers are 6mm thick in the thicker sections, and 5mm thick in the thinner sections of the tower. VH have also added set screws to lock the front upper arm hinge pins in place, this eliminates them from backing out. No more troublesome upper hinge pins messing up your day of fun.

Here is a picture of the damage I did to my 6s #KRATON over the weekend. I was just jumpimg the KRATON no more then 4ft in the yard and I bent the front stock ARRMA Shock tower! Back to the pits.

Attachments

• 2nd Bent ARRMA Shock tower.jpeg
    2nd Bent ARRMA Shock tower.jpeg
    103.3 KB · Views: 41
Judging from experiences of other people on the forum, Hot Racing is decent, GPM is hit and miss, more often miss... You can hammer the tower you have back into shape, I did that with my chassis once. Not perfect, but usable.

Here is a picture of the damage I did to my 6s #KRATON over the weekend. I was just jumpimg the KRATON no more then 4ft in the yard and I bent the front stock ARRMA Shock tower! Back to the pits.
Just Bash It makes 7075 shock towers.

I got sick of waiting for Voltage Hobbies to get in there Shock Towers so I found another company who makes these! The company is called Just Bash It! I picked up and front and Rear set that are 6mm thick and made out of 7075-T651 aluminum for my v3 #Kraton! Also, I added the companies link below and a picture! Hopefully, I will be back up and running in a few days. I just have to take out the stock bends ones and replace it with the new Just Bash It Shock Towers...

Also, picked up there 17mm Spiked Wheel Nuts that are off the chain!

Last edited:
Testing out some new Titanium shock towers from Russia. So far so good. They are just over 4mm thick, but made from military grade titanium so we will see.
ARRMA KRATON & OUTCAST Titanium Shock Tower Review

Just picked up my new Servo, went with a new #SAVOX - SW-1210SG for the #v3 #KRATON!

View attachment 49880
Not sure if you have one already, but you might want to run a bec with that servo. Stock Blx 185 esc offers 6v, but to get the most out of the 1210 sg, you want to have it closer to 7.4v. It will work on the limited voltage, just not as fast as it was intended to.

Not sure if you have one already, but you might want to run a bec with that servo. Stock Blx 185 esc offers 6v, but to get the most out of the 1210 sg, you want to have it closer to 7.4v. It will work on the limited voltage, just not as fast as it was intended to.
Ahhhh. So this is ground zero ?

Ahhhh. So this is ground zero ?
Took you long enough. I'll remove myself from further posting except for what did you break and what did you buy. Apologies sensei

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back