Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There is an Arrma in the pic, but, currently, this is my entire collection that isnt apart for repairs or upgrades.

IMG_20221126_134505866_HDR.jpg

Grabbed up a couple FMS and Furitek 1/24 Scale rigs to buildup and run during the colder winter weather months. Planning on building one as a Trail Rig, and one as a Formula Offroad Racer/Hillclimber.

FMS with printed Paddles 1.jpg

FMS with printed Paddles 3.jpg

I have a fairly old Bandit VXL that I put Proline shocks and some 17mm tires. It’s still fun and it’s fast. I have gone thru many a slipper!

10923E45-1A78-489C-BC08-3EAD61BAE120.jpeg

Well, well, well! This thread made a boring Friday go by a little faster! Started this morning at the beginning and skimmed my way through. So many awesome RCs and collections big and small! I'm almost 3 months in the hobby, this is certainly shaping up to be my midlife crisis! My stuff below!

First the one that started everything, my Granite BOOST (now BOOSTed to brushless 4wd awaiting some slipper repairs) - pictured with my WLToys brushless 144010 that I bent the central driveshaft on it's first trip out :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
20230304_191755[1].jpg

This is my TT02D Honda Civic - also my first attempt at painting a body, it came out okay but I messed up the magnetic mounts for the body so I have to redo them and I'm not looking forward to it, still learning to "drift" it!
20230319_170821[1].jpg

Next up is an 11 year old Traxxas Grave Digger 30th Anniversary edition that a buddy gave me from his garage, I got it running again on 2S and I'm slowly refreshing everything (replacing rusty screws and deep cleaning, replacing anything broken I find along the way) So far have completed refreshing the front end.
20230325_204433[1].jpg

Finally a little SCX24 Jeep Gladiator that I traded my true first RC (Losi Mini-T 2.0) for, but now realizing I'm not too into crawling so I might try to trade it somewhere for a 24th or 16th scale WLToys "drifter"
20230117_175803[1].jpg

Future plans are hopefully a Mini-Z or the Redcat Ground Pounder, also curious about no prep 10th scale drag racers too.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back