Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My Traxassss Trx-4.:LOL:
20200109_142052.jpg
20200109_142052.jpg
20200109_142914.jpg

The Traxasss TRX-4 Tranny is "crap" in my opinion. My Axial trannies are like Swiss watches, stock untouched.

Last edited:
That Slash looks like it's sitting way too high.
It’s monsterized. Believe it or not handles like a rail
My Traxassss Trx-4.:LOL:View attachment 60210View attachment 60210View attachment 60211
The Traxasss TRX-4 Tranny is "crap" in my opinion. My Axial trannies are like Swiss watches, stock untouched.
Sweet trx. Love the body and those wire sleeves ?? Only thing you missing bowhouse lcg battery tray ? What torque master you running? I just put in 550 21t torque master expert

Last edited:
It’s monsterized. Believe it or not handles like a rail

Sweet trx. Love the body and those wire sleeves ?? Only thing you missing bowhouse lcg battery tray ? What torque master you running? I just put in 550 21t torque master expert
Yeah, a John Holmes Crawlmaster Expert 540 21T 4 pole. His Brushed stuff is the best around. IMO. I've had all types of brushed motors.
I high CFG is not a problem. Believe me I considered the bow house BTtray. But those who tested them, felt little change in lowering CFG. I used a lot of unsprung weight. This Crawler although heavy is a beast. But there is little Traxasss crap on it. Except the tranny. Which I hate. This was a Sport, and I upgraded to the 2 speed tranny to get it to change gearing. Still too much slop and very noisey. But it performs really well. This was a give me by a friend who got it cheap and didn't like RC in the end. He always broke something, and I always fixed it up for him. Then one day he said to keep it. :LOL: My fav. part is that Notorious Body thay I put on it. A lot of trimming for it to work as a Crawler body. And it is a heavy but strong body.(y)

@SrC did you have any binding on your Tekno front arms and steering knuckles? The screw digs in when turning lock to lock when it’s sitting on the stand. I’ve put off fixing it for a while so I’m going to try and find a solution.

Either I can adjust the droop to keep it from binding, limit my end points or ?. I’m dremeling it now. I thought either you or Tbuggy ran into this on the Tekno forum.

48F05D81-92F2-48E9-A123-EFF49341CDDB.jpeg

F374C718-4089-4B1B-A5DC-B1806961DB68.jpeg

B965EF11-497C-4E71-BFE5-E8418B0F1FEC.jpeg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back