Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMG_20200715_222940.jpg

Here’s a rare one for any Team Associated fans. Same car article is written about. Got to bid and win in an auction held by Curtis Husting, Gene Hustings son. Car is Billy Eastons 2000 World Indoor champion car. Same car this article is written about:View attachment 94492View attachment 94493View attachment 94494

http://site.petitrc.com/reglages/asso/setups/rc10tc3/TC3_BillyEaston_KongKong2000/
God I hated those batteries! LOL! My TC3 is still around .. a buddy has it. My TC4 is still kickin' as well.
not pictured: granite 4x4, thawk2, and lasernut (pre-ordered!)

View attachment 94571
Cool clock!
I wonder how much is shared between this and the DBXL.
What truck is this? Edit: Redcat Everest .. cool! Upside down is pretty wild lookin'!

Last edited:

96011725-43A8-48BD-A5BE-0588B98ADFC3.jpeg

God I hated those batteries! LOL! My TC3 is still around .. a buddy has it. My TC4 is still kickin' as well.

Cool clock!

I wonder how much is shared between this and the DBXL.

What truck is this? Edit: Redcat Everest .. cool! Upside down is pretty wild lookin'!

haha me too I messed up just about every pack I tried in that style couldn’t solder the positive and negative on for the esc for nothing lol. Cool man I love the TC3 so I grabbed this one. Had a TC3 rtr and the NTC3 back when I was about 14 A couple years after they came out I guess that would have been. Although this one here is fairly rare in the sense of setup, and that it’s been raced, I didn’t pay an arm and leg for it compared to new some new RC prices so it was worth it. I still wonder why Associated let Curtis clear out half the collection lol and didn’t keep them for themselves. But I’ll hold on to this one I didn’t buy it for a investment! More of a Nostalgia.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back