Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look what finally showed up.

image01.jpg

image02.jpg

My Kronos went v2

I like that! Waiting on my V2 parts kit also should be here soon. It was a great offer from CoRally and hopefully it delivers on durability increase ?. On this Shogun I’ve got 7075 diff cups all 3, 7075 rear brace and Lunsford turnbuckles amd it takes a good beating
46953446-52E5-41EE-ABD4-66E6AFF17C57.jpeg

I like that! Waiting on my V2 parts kit also should be here soon. It was a great offer from CoRally and hopefully it delivers on durability increase ?. On this Shogun I’ve got 7075 diff cups all 3, 7075 rear brace and Lunsford turnbuckles amd it takes a good beatingView attachment 96711

The V2 parts are excellent, the arms are pretty much double the thickness... Ive got the 7075 centre cup and braces, i would love a set of the Lunsford turnbuckles, but can’t find anyone who will ship them to the uk for a decent price :(
This guy (the DB Pro's much bigger brother) came home too. :)

View attachment 96753

View attachment 96755

The DBXLe looks the nuts! If I didn’t already have a 5ive B brushless I would definitely have one ?

Last edited:
I'm really diggin' the buggies right now.
Next year I’m gonna need one of those DBXLe you have in fox looks amazing. Stuck with this damn RCMK xcr gas buggy can’t barely get parts for it and I’ve had some issues. I’ll part it out over the winter on eBay I think then buy the DBXLe next summer!

Nice collection!
Next year I’m gonna need one of those DBXLe you have in fox looks amazing. Stuck with this damn RCMK xcr gas buggy can’t barely get parts for it and I’ve had some issues. I’ll part it out over the winter on eBay I think then buy the DBXLe next summer!
They're both 'Fox' .. but yeah, the DBXLE looks GREAT!!!

My latest 1/8 drag truck project. Still need to replace the shock towers with carbon fiber tower, add rear valance and button up the wiring. Then more testing and tuning.
20200830_192544.jpg

20200830_192723.jpg

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back