Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Most current buys.

848B7512-A9AA-43F4-A63A-7AC8B2A9286E.jpeg

77183D09-8EF9-4113-9B77-C5A8C12CEE3C.jpeg

F9F83970-B4A5-4135-A49E-3F9EC350B134.jpeg

Lwb m2c mt410
Traded an K8s straight up for this. Brutal honesty, the k8s was hot garbage. Expensive tires, expensive mods, at least one bend or breakage every run with mild bashing. It’s cool that it’s big but no really that fun for me.

View attachment 119643

View attachment 119644

View attachment 119645

View attachment 119646

View attachment 119647

View attachment 119648

Looks the bollocks, I’ve just built a similar truck but with the standard length Game Changer chassis

Man I’d love to have a losi mini buggy like yours. Anyone have a roller they are willing to sell?
Not that easy to find 2nd hand, at least over here it´s not.
I found a LHS who made a sweet deal on the DB Pro around black friday. They come fully loaded, just the servo is weak. (seems a constant with all my spektrum equipped cars :unsure:)

Man I’d love to have a losi mini buggy like yours. Anyone have a roller they are willing to sell?
Best bet is to set up an email search alert on ebay for "Losi Mini" and eBay will alert you whenever something new is listed with that in the title. I have seen them pop up from time to time on there. ;)

I was also thinking on that as well I think they are neat. Just don’t want it to turn into full blown crawler because that how I am. All of nothing. No moderation My wife will kill me

The scx24 deadbolt I have are all DYI mods have not put a penny into it just stuff I already have on hand. It crawls like a goat. I got about 50$ in the crawler course I have made for them.

Careful...

These little suckers are cheap, and every mod you make to them improves performance noticeably (even the free mods). They really do climb amazingly well once you've addressed cog and weight bias. Then you suddenly realize that they're multiplying!
20210117_185203.jpg

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back