Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@Pat_ranch Dude, SCX24's and Lego! :love:

To call my son "spoiled" would be an understatement...
And I'm definitely guilty of buying him lego sets because I want them.

20210117_221505.jpg
20210117_221610.jpg
20210117_221637.jpg

I only have two Arrma's, a Fury and a Granite Mega 4X4. The rest are DHK Hobby, Losi, Redcat Racing, Exceed RC, and Racers Edge/Team C. Everything in my collection, except my DHK Wolf 2, is here: https://www.rctalk.com/forum/threads/my-collection-if-you-will.129474/#post-1272054
I need to post the Wolf but i keep forgetting about it. One of these days i will also get around to posting my boats.

these have been a lot of fun and pretty impressive

View attachment 120859
When i first saw that, i thought DHK came out with a new Shogun. I had to look twice to realize it was a Corally.

Another car added to my speed run cars this week is a used 1/8th scale ex-Euro race car Serpent 977e Evo2.
16.jpg

Going to be working on it in the build up to this years ROSSA UK events, ...serviced all the shocks this evening and set up the suspension so just need to make battery trays, fit RX, sort out a new motor and then add an ESC.

That comes out to $166 per vehicle - COOL! :)

I have nowhere near 60 .. and spent lots more than that!
Wow. I'll show my wife this. Maybe I'll get less comments like: "another one of your parcels arrived" or "not another RC part" or "more of your RC crap arrived" 😆

My Losi 8ight 2.0 that I bought last September has had quite the make over since I bought it. 😁

Loads of TLR aluminium upgrades, new HW ESC & motor combo, fully rebuilt/refurbished all shocks, added HD diffs all round and more including a new 3.0 truggy bodyshell with a "Tron" inspired paint job.

62 Almost finished & ready for testing.jpg

61.jpg

Also speed tested it again this time with the new HW combo and a larger 20T pinion gear which resulted in 70mph. 😉

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back