Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Race rigs : top down
1- Slash 2wd converted to a Thunder truck
2- Losi 22SCT 2.0

3- Team Associated SC6.1 ( daughters)
4- Team Associated SC6.1 ( mine )
5- Losi SCTE 3.0 4WD
6- Team Associated B6.1

Not shown- Traxxas Rustler,4x4 VXL Stampede , Xmaxx 8s .

Attachments

• IMG_3923.JPG
    IMG_3923.JPG
    367.8 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_3928.JPG
    IMG_3928.JPG
    639.6 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_3926.JPG
    IMG_3926.JPG
    469.9 KB · Views: 54
I don't know if I showed em but I have some of these that have been fun late at night in the road? Better than I thought and worth the little $. 540 size brushed on 2s
I put some 12mm and Kyosho drifters on the buggy.

Couple of Team Associated little cars for some fpv in-house rocket league and hide and seek.
2wd slash lcg vxl, Summit/Slash, Dromida brushless sct in background
Backslash
2wd Stampede vxl
Dromida brushless buggy 4.18
2wd brushless slash VW
There are a couple more but I got lazy..

Attachments

• 5AD3B730-59A4-4FE8-AD87-A5395ED42330.png
    5AD3B730-59A4-4FE8-AD87-A5395ED42330.png
    2.9 MB · Views: 47
  • 026E4573-9725-47DF-8561-9403D6B6ABE9.jpeg
    026E4573-9725-47DF-8561-9403D6B6ABE9.jpeg
    168.2 KB · Views: 59
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.4 KB · Views: 54
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    306.1 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    234.9 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    319.2 KB · Views: 46
I don't know if I showed em but I have some of these that have been fun late at night in the road? Better than I thought and worth the little $. 540 size brushed on 2s
I put some 12mm and Kyosho drifters on the buggy.

View attachment 47258
View attachment 47259
View attachment 47260
Fun little rockets aren't they. But my daughter just cooked the 390 motor just driving around the back yard. ordered a new motor with inbuilt fan plus a heat-sink with fan. that should sort that issue. The 540 must be fast (for size of car)?

Fun little rockets aren't they. But my daughter just cooked the 390 motor just driving around the back yard. ordered a new motor with inbuilt fan plus a heat-sink with fan. that should sort that issue. The 540 must be fast (for size of car)?
At first kinda too fast but the hard tires helped on the road because it slips and slides. I haven't had em out in a year or so and I think I'll see tomorrow. 2s is plenty. Some do a brushless system but no need imo. They don't break at all...or at least I haven't been able to break one. Not jumpers for me because too light and bouncy but more fun than I thought they would be.
edit: I take that back. I guess smaller jumps would be fun. I should try on some small ramps tomorrow. All relative. ??

At first kinda too fast but the hard tires helped on the road because it slips and slides. I haven't had em out in a year or so and I think I'll see tomorrow. 2s is plenty. Some do a brushless system but no need imo. They don't break at all...or at least I haven't been able to break one. Not jumpers for me because too light and bouncy but more fun than I thought they would be.
edit: I take that back. I guess smaller jumps would be fun. I should try on some small ramps tomorrow. All relative. ??
I too have ordered some 1/10 wheels including some drift tyres. I agree, brushed is enough for these. It bounces around lots due to the stock shocks have very little oil, so I added some but it leaked out straight away. Have ordered alum shocks for it. May have to buy my own A959B so not to destroy my daughters A959 as they are more fun than i thought they would be.

I said kyosho in my original post but they're tamiya that I put on for drifting. These. Waaay hard and takes getting used to.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XJYG4FL/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Impromptu photo session. ;)
How do those do at a skate park? :)

Got the smoke, sound cards and 27 switches in those for realism? I've watched videos of guys rolling those along on fake little streets. Look like the real thing until you see a gigantic man walking along.

At a skate park, they all stop to watch them - so I guess they do ok. :) These do have sound and lights. No room for smoke.

I've seen the videos in the scale cities too. It's called 'scale realism'. :) I still get amazed watching them.

1/14 scale. A little smaller than 1/10 - pretty much the same scale as Tamiya M-cars. To give you an idea, a 1/14 scale 53' trailer is about 48" long. You build the trucks - kits are about 300-600, depending on which truck you want. This does not include sound, lights or electronics. Trailers are separate too. Tamiya does offer a sound / light / esc unit called the MFC or you can go aftermarket. If you would rather not build them, you can get used ones off of ebay - but most people that buy those end up gutting them and putting their own stuff in.

For awhile, you could buy 'XB' (Expert Built) models but I haven't seen one of them in years. The Semi 'heavyweights' are Tamiya and Wedico. Relatively speaking, the Tamiya's are not as expensive as the Wedico's. The three Tamiya's that you see here are the Knight Hauler (looks alot like a Freightliner Coronado), an officially licensed Ford Aeromax and an officially licensed Freightliner Cascadia.

Large scale 1/4 or 1/5 that exist - are all home made creations.

Last edited:
Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back