Pics , your other RC Cars ( Not Arrma )

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Axial Yeti XL
F547185F-2E79-4775-A930-5895A4C06790.png

What are they?
Looks like Ofna monster pirate trucks? Not sure if so always wanted on of those.

Got rid of my e-revo 2.0. Just didn't drive it anymore due to it not holding up well to the places I run it at and how I like to bash. I got the poor end of the deal, but now I have a mini e-revo 1/16 to mess around with. It was in relatively poor shape when I got it, but I'm replacing worn out parts and checking stuff.

All 4 shocks were blown, ordered a new set, then found the HR bodies, so used the old sets internals/caps on them. Also tore the diffs down to inspect. The rear one was leaking pretty bad, cleaned it out and just put some grease in it. The front one wasn't too bad, put 50K in it. Also shimmed the ring/pinion the best I could. Also put bearings in the rocker posts and steering/servo saver. Found a decent set of tires/wheels for it as well.

Will likely just run it around at my local skate park or in my parking lot on days when I don't have a lot of time, but want to run something.

When I got it:
2022-1027-merv-esc-side.jpg

As it is now:
2022-1105-merv-top.jpg

2022-1105-merv-body-side.jpg

2022-1105-merv-body-front.jpg

I waited 13 years before i got a ERevo and it was the 2.0. One thing is sure its the car that have least downtime in ma fleet and i ha e multiple arrmas, 5th scale Losis and traxxas.been doing this for 40 years, and i hope i know what ive been dpoing ❤️feel free to check TpParts RcXtreme out to 👀 how i use a e revo and arrmas ofc.

i was told it was the worst car ever made you need this and that bla bla.....im 100%sure its something else 🤣
megapiterevomegabf.png

Got rid of my e-revo 2.0. Just didn't drive it anymore due to it not holding up well to the places I run it at and how I like to bash. I got the poor end of the deal, but now I have a mini e-revo 1/16 to mess around with. It was in relatively poor shape when I got it, but I'm replacing worn out parts and checking stuff.

All 4 shocks were blown, ordered a new set, then found the HR bodies, so used the old sets internals/caps on them. Also tore the diffs down to inspect. The rear one was leaking pretty bad, cleaned it out and just put some grease in it. The front one wasn't too bad, put 50K in it. Also shimmed the ring/pinion the best I could. Also put bearings in the rocker posts and steering/servo saver. Found a decent set of tires/wheels for it as well.

Will likely just run it around at my local skate park or in my parking lot on days when I don't have a lot of time, but want to run something.

When I got it:
2022-1027-merv-esc-side.jpg

As it is now:
2022-1105-merv-top.jpg

2022-1105-merv-body-side.jpg

2022-1105-merv-body-front.jpg
I recently built a 1/16 Summit, after driving it a few packs I have decided I need to go small block, the Castle 3650 3800kv motor is too much weight up too high on the truck. All it does is roll over right now.

What tires are those?
I waited 13 years before i got a ERevo and it was the 2.0. One thing is sure its the car that have least downtime in ma fleet and i ha e multiple arrmas, 5th scale Losis and traxxas.been doing this for 40 years, and i hope i know what ive been dpoing ❤️feel free to check TpParts RcXtreme out to 👀 how i use a e revo and arrmas ofc.

i was told it was the worst car ever made you need this and that bla bla.....im 100%sure its something else 🤣 View attachment 255513

The V1 was bad so what you hear about that is true, the 2.0 is a huge improvement.

Last edited:
I recently built a 1/16 Summit, after driving it a few packs I have decided I need to go small block, the Castle 3650 3800kv motor is too much weight up too high on the truck. All it does is roll over right now.

What tires are those?
Amazon specials... they aren't available now. I just bought them a week or so ago, then when someone else asked that on FB, I went to look and they are unavailable. Guess I got lucky. Haven't run them yet though.

Shaluoman RC Tires and Wheels with Foam Inserts for 1/16 E-Revo Bigfoot Truck Remote Control Off Road Car
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0BBRCZDDC/

Oh, they are back, but say ship from 1-4 weeks. Mine came within a couple days via prime. Wish I had kept the packaging they came in as they likely had an actual part # or something useful on it to google them with.

Front diff 300K, center 500k, rear 500k, stiffer shocks all over. Stiff shocks in front plus rear 500k oil prevent it from tipping over all the time. Handling not too different from the Mojave now. Has become fun to drive after modifications. Rear comes around nicely now. Need to set steering end points during driving. Sometimes more sometimes less steering is needed.

20221124_152302.jpg
20190707_191956.jpg

Last edited:
Front diff 300K, center 500k, rear 500k, stiffer shocks all over. Stiff shocks in front plus rear 500k oil prevent it from tipping over all the time. Handling not too different from the Mojave now. Has become fun to drive after modifications. Rear comes around nicely now. Need to set steering end points during driving. Sometimes more sometimes less steering is needed.

View attachment 262371View attachment 262374
I am working/ tuning on mine right now , what did you use for shock oil weight?

Oil in shocks is stock. One other important change is to put your shocks one hole back, but only on the lower side. So the shock is closer to the wheel. Makes a big difference in handling.

Old Thread: Hello . There have been no replies in this thread for 90 days.
Content in this thread may no longer be relevant.
Perhaps it would be better to start a new thread instead.
Back